ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
So, expert ename144, is this a respectable mansion score going in to Ep 7 or could it be improved?

View attachment 1154465
Seems good to me. The highest I managed to plan out was 71510, but that was a rather meta-gamey plan that I didn't like. So I'm keeping it in reserve just in case DPC goes all killer GM on us.

I agree with much of what you wrote, but not the highlighted part

Quinn has had no chance to stop for now, she is like a gambler who is losing a lot of money, so much so that continuing to gamble is the only way she can see.

She's lost every bet she's ever made (the preps, Mona, the last shipment, the cocaine for Rick...) and she's basically worse off than she was at the beginning.

and we still don't know what she needs this money for, what hole she has to plug.
I'll admit, it is rather speculative just how much latitude Quinn has to walk away from her empire. Quinn is definitely worse off than she was at the beginning, but then again her response to pretty much any setback is to double down.

But I base my assessment on Riona's plan in Episode 3: go small, sell only what they need to, and keep things simple. Likewise, Riona threatening to walk away in Episode 6 makes little sense if she (and by extension Quinn) really are being forced to run the empire under duress.

I'll certainly trust Riona's judgement over Quinn's, which inclines me to believe that Quinn does have better options that she's ignoring because they aren't "big" enough for her taste. I'm prepared to be proven wrong by future information, though.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I've never disliked Quinn at all. She's always been hot and maybe that's why, thinking with my dick and all that, but I also kinda liked her ballsyness (if that's even a word) and figured she'd probably end up as this tragic character, doing bad things for a good reason, or at least a good reason in her view, and that she'd be someone we can either save or let drown.
I've never liked Quinn; I don't mind her swagger, but I'm not a fan of the punk look, I have no regard for pimps or drug dealers, and I did like Maya. But I try not to judge people on their worst impression, so I wanted to give Quinn some time to see if she made any better impressions.

By Episode 3 it became clear she really didn't have much regard for other people, even her putative friends. Still, that was also the time it became clear she was a lot less competent than it first appeared. So while I solidified in my dislike for Quinn, she seemed a little too pathetic to hate. So now I basically take the view that I will try to help Quinn when possible, but I'm not going to do it on her terms. If she's going to insist I patronize her restaurant, dump Maya, or otherwise coddle her delusions before she'll accept a helping hand, then unfortunately she is going to be on her own.

Guess we're all wandering down memory lane with Quinn today; I hope this isn't an ill omen for her in Episode 7!

It's just a guess. It seems like Stephen would do anything to keep his pussy buffet open for business. He obviously lied his ass off to Jade when he said "three" times. Mona appears to have been the only one to tell him, "It's not happening." And Quinn got seriously pissed about it and started talking about how Stephen might flip the story and take it out on Mona. Meaning Stephen has done that before. To Quinn? To Cathy?
As I recall, he said "three" students, not necessarily three times. And as far as we know, Quinn's restaurant had three girls prior to Cammy: Riona, Sarah and Mel. We know Cammy had only been on the menu for about a week at the time Stephen said that, and she's limited her work to glory holes. So I wouldn't dismiss Stephen's claim as a lie just yet.

No kidding?
It's true (barring some serious disaster on DPC's part).

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've seen the theory posted that the drama takes her out of the chapter. Like daddy pulls her by the hair out the college, ridiculous to be honest, but I've seen it floated.
There is a possibility that the father will take Maya with him when all three of them come into the room.

If DPC didn't use a linear timeline in the cliffhanger, I could also imagine Josy/Maya/MC meeting Mona on the way to the dorm, talking to her and learning more about everything. After that, they will work out a plan to outsmart the father and then maybe even call the father themselves.:unsure:

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Do you expect the update to be shared right away on Friday by someone? Based on the past updates

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I guess it's easy to understand. That is, in her work she sees bad guys, she must be bored of always seeing the same thing and looking for something different (nice guys)
she as all the bad boys she needs at the club! so she wants someone who does not stick his finger in her ass and treats envy as a lady! not so surprising! only immature chicks like badboys because they live under the dream they can change us! does not work that way sweety! because if it did they would not be bad boys to begin with, they would just be fronting!

also its a womans job to fuck the war out of young men!
That doesn't really refute my point though. Yeah she sees shitheads all the time, but the rest of her personality indicates she's fine with that. The entire rest of her personality does not indicate a desire for nice guys. So it seems dichotomous.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
There is a possibility that the father will take Maya with him when all three of them come into the room.

If DPC didn't use a linear timeline in the cliffhanger, I could also imagine Josy/Maya/MC meeting Mona on the way to the dorm, talking to her and learning more about everything. After that, they will work out a plan to outsmart the father and then maybe even call the father themselves.:unsure:
What does Mona have to do with anything in this plotline? If we meet her, it will probably be something regarding the HOTs and B&R underbelly.

There's two possibilities, first is we don't meet the father and things go about ok for sometime, but he shows up mid episode, see that Josy is sharing Maya's dorm room and takes Maya away. The other is that they learn about him, Josy decides to join the HOTs to make it less dangerous and the entire not having a Maya preview to generate some theorizing was just a red herring.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That doesn't really refute my point though. Yeah she sees shitheads all the time, but the rest of her personality indicates she's fine with that. The entire rest of her personality does not indicate a desire for nice guys. So it seems dichotomous.
Since we don't know Lily's background, how she came to the Pink Rose, it is very difficult to make any statements about her person.

I think that Lily might come from a broken home and also have younger siblings. She looked after and protected her younger siblings. Then she couldn't stand it at home anymore, ran away from home and started working at the Pink Rose for lack of money.
In order not to be taken advantage of, she put on a certain toughness to keep bad boys away from her.

Now she comes to B&R. She met a guy (MC) who treats her decently, despite knowing that she works as a stripper in the Pink Rose. She longs for what she did not have from her parents' house. She puts herself before her HOT's sisters because she also knows the other side of life and she sees her sisters as family.

That's how Lily presents herself to me. :unsure:

Reactions: Garrett Hawke

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
What does Mona have to do with anything in this plotline? If we meet her, it will probably be something regarding the HOTs and B&R underbelly.

There's two possibilities, first is we don't meet the father and things go about ok for sometime, but he shows up mid episode, see that Josy is sharing Maya's dorm room and takes Maya away. The other is that they learn about him, Josy decides to join the HOTs to make it less dangerous and the entire not having a Maya preview to generate some theorizing was just a red herring.
Mona is about the Three getting all the information from Mona because the Three don't know enough about Quinn's machinations. With more information, they can plan better.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ExDeath730

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For the first one, you gotta be on Maya's path and after shot battle with Derek, you'll need to go back to Maya (bad decision imo but whatever :KEK: )
2nd one is tricky, at Ep 3's end you need to go to Derek. There you'll have an option to pay an extra visit to the Pink Rose, you'll meet Rose there and it'll happen. She has a requirement to be a freebie or you need to pay $$$ or $$$$, don't remember how much exactly.
For the rewards, there's no way to know where is each, I suggest using the walkthrough guide or something
On the first one, as I recall the full scene requires the MC have a status in the neutral to Huge CHICK range. Too much DIK, and Maya won't want to kiss him. Too much CHICK and the MC will respect Maya's wish not kiss. Just the right mix and he'll find a loophole. Honestly, I wish the game had more gradients like that.

On the second, I think the deal is that the MC needs to have Partied Without Limits in Episode 3 to take Rose up on her offer; it may be blocked by CHICK affinity, too. If he also paid Envy for a private dance back then, he can get Rose for a discount this time ($ instead of $$$).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's weird that she likes nice guys. Like she'll get with the mc for free if he's a nice guy and she tells dawes to go fuck himself, but she horns in to quinn's prostitution ring and not exactly politely and prefers cash for anything sexual, but prefers a guy who's gonna be sweet to her? She really doesn't seem like the type.
I kinda thought the same thing at first. I think that judgement is based purely on her being a confident stripper. 'Cause if you look at a lot of her behavior, it's quite consistent:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also later on, when she stands up to Quinn when she's coming down on Mona, it shows Lily is a decent person.

So I figure it kinda makes sense that she's likes the idea of a "nice guy".

is there an updated full save? The latest one on main page seems to be from over a year ago..
AzginAmca posted these just yesterday (it's only 10 pages back :eek:). I can't vouch for them cause I didn't try them, but give them a go:

DIK & Chick Saves

Last edited:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
This is from the bar scene at the end of chapter 6 and I get the feeling its talking about their affair and it seems like she might have been forced to have sex with him, probably threatened to fire her or something worst who knows.
I wouldn't go that far. One of my thoughts was that she went to hand in her resignation, and Stephen tried to bang her in her vulnerable state, and Jade walked in.

But thinking about the "I didn't know before going there" line... that implies something was already going on, and Cathy walked in on it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wouldn't go that far. One of my thoughts was that she went to hand in her resignation, and Stephen tried to bang her in her vulnerable state, and Jade walked in.

But thinking about the "I didn't know before going there" line... that implies something was already going on, and Cathy walked in on it.
What are the chances that in a couple of days time, we'll be left with even more questions and no answers. :cry:

Shuls01

May 22, 2018

Yeah maybe I'm overthinking things who knows.
I'm honestly more intrigued about the Jade video being leaked considering the people that had access to it at the time were Rusty and maybe Tommy since it was after the Cathy cluck incident iirc.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
What are the chances that in a couple of days time, we'll be left with even more questions and no answers. :cry:
Some answers we'll get. But we'll be drowning in questions. "For every answer, three new questions arise" is the name of the game. Well, BADIK is the name of the game, but you know what I mean.

But hey, going by the previews... we'll also be drowning in pussy. And that makes it all okay. :)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Yeah maybe I'm overthinking things who knows.
I'm honestly more intrigued about the Jade video being leaked considering the people that had access to it at the time were Rusty and maybe Tommy since it was after the Cathy cluck iirc.
Agreed. Finding out who this digital thief spreading this shit is, is something I'm chomping at the bit for.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I kinda thought the same thing at first. I think that judgement is based purely on her being a confident stripper. 'Cause if you look at a lot of her behavior, it's quite consistent:

Indeed, however, rumours has it, you have to have Dik affinity for this :unsure: , well, the official walkthrough not say it, but Rumors say here, that you also have to have Dik affinity, if I remember right.:unsure:

appreciate it guys:ROFLMAO:, It was hard to find these among my saves:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-04-22 05-02-58-14.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-22 05-03-01-28.png
BeingADIK 2021-04-22 05-03-06-53.png

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
honestly right now there is only one question I really want an answer for, Hopefully it will involve Sex with Jill :cool:, but I want an definitive answer about if she is saint aka Virgin or not.

I want to put this debate between Me and Her number one Chastity's Guardian Knight , to end once and for all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
honestly right now there is only one question I really want an answer for, Hopefully it will involve Sex with Jill :cool:, but I want an definitive answer about if she is saint aka Virgin or not.

I want to put this debate between Me and Her number one chastity's defender guardian, to end once and for all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Jill's champion got banned today :(

Some answers we'll get. But we'll be drowning in questions. "For every answer, three new questions arise" is the name of the game. Well, BADIK is the name of the game, but you know what I mean.

But hey, going by the previews... we'll also be drowning in pussy. And that makes it all okay. :)
Do you think we'll bone the madame? or is she just teasing us this chapter

drakken

Nov 13, 2017

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Indeed, however, rumours has it, you have to have Dik affinity for this :unsure: , well, the official walkthrough not say it, but Rumors say here, that you also have to have Dik affinity, if I remember right.:unsure:

appreciate it guys:ROFLMAO:, It was hard to find these among my saves:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1156097
View attachment 1156098
View attachment 1156099
Yeah you're right. The mc passes if he's with Maya and Josy (which I get, they could walk in on it and then shit gets awkward), but also if he's not a DIK.

That's kinda weird (for the mc, not Lily). If he's not a DIK he chooses to pass, even if he just got a blow job off her a few nights before.

Maybe because it's a DIK move to do something like that in class? I dunno.

But also, Lily asks specifically for the mc to do it if he's a DIK (and she's already given him a blow job and he didn't stick his finger in her ass), she will ask for either if he's not a DIK.

Yeah, that kinda makes it all a bit strange.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,534 Votes