shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
honestly right now there is only one question I really want an answer for, Hopefully it will involve Sex with Jill :cool:, but I want an definitive answer about if she is saint aka Virgin or not.

I want to put this debate between Me and Her number one Chastity's Guardian Knight , to end once and for all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I don't think we'll hear about her being a virgin until right before the mc and Jill are about to do it, and if she is, that's when she'll fess up. Unfortunately, I don't expect that any time soon.

Jill's champion got banned today :(

Do you think we'll bone the madame? or is she just teasing us this chapter
She might just be a blow in, like Nora, so boning should be on the menu.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Jill_Royce

Jan 13, 2021
I really didn't wanted to ask this but due to hardware issues, all the renders of this update were deleted. Can anyone PM me all sort of renders released by DPC for this update?

Reactions: Gh0st_Harambe

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Holy F! I salute the man for his service. But does someone have a copy of Bacchus legendary signature. It was a glorious reference and I liked his taste.
Here you go, bro: https://f95zone.to/threads/post-your-signatures-here.17387/page-37#post-3805091

Hello guys im from the future, im here to tell you that Jill its the key
So. Save the Jill, save the B&R? Someone get horned rimmed glasses and a silent Haitian. Its time to take down Burke.

Last edited by a moderator:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I have recently started playing again, resuming an interrupted run.

I can no longer make saves with the name .... what am I doing wrong?

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
When ep7 drops which routes are you going to start first? Probably going to get Jill's route out of the way first and then save Sage for last since it looks like she's got the most content this update
Isabella first so that I can enjoy the rest of the game with post nut clarity.

Reactions: Casmyr

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
When ep7 drops which routes are you going to start first? Probably going to get Jill's route out of the way first and then save Sage for last since it looks like she's got the most content this update
My canon run of Bella/Sage (and Jill technically).

I'm wondering if I might have to choose between the two this ep. I still don't know who I'm going to drop if I have to. :unsure:

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
My canon run of Bella/Sage (and Jill technically).

I'm wondering if I might have to choose between the two this ep. I still don't know who I'm going to drop if I have to. :unsure:
Remember how excited we got before ep6 dropped and there was that render from the library with Bella and Sage. Everyone thought they were gonna fight over the mc

Its weird because I don't see the mc having a relationship with either Sage or Bella. Bella because she's older and Sage because she's on her way out.

I wanna know whats happen with Maya, in the Sage path i will find too so probably i will start with my fav redhead.
I think ep7 will open with Maya being taken away from campus by her dad refusing to honor the co sign thing and then she'll come back in ep8 being all independent and shit

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Bella’s route first, definitely. Then Sage. After that we will see, but I’m leaving Jill’s route last because I’m not looking forward to holding hands again. And I’m not even going to do Maya’s route.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Holy F! I salute the man for his service. But does someone have a copy of Bacchus legendary signature. It was a glorious reference and I liked his taste.
Check this out

I'm just gonna play the game, and follow whatever direction my dick take me. :sneaky:

Remember how excited we got before ep6 dropped and there was that render from the library with Bella and Sage. Everyone thought they were gonna fight over the mc

Its weird because I don't see the mc having a relationship with either Sage or Bella. Bella because she's older and Sage because she's on her way out.

I think ep7 will open with Maya being taken away from campus by her dad refusing to honor the co sign thing and then she'll come back in ep8 being all independent and shit
Sage has another year or whatever at college. Given what they've achieved in a few weeks, they could probably cement a serious relationship in a year. (y)

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Do you think Rustys house is just as big as Jills? Did we ever get like an indication on which family was the more successful of the two?
I think the idea is that both are so rich, its meaningless to compare. 1billion dollars vs 1.3billion dollars. vs the Burke's 50million.

Anything Jill's fam can afford, I'm sure Rusty's fam can as well.

Reactions: dalli_x and Casmyr
4.80 star(s) 1,535 Votes