SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
When ep7 drops which routes are you going to start first? Probably going to get Jill's route out of the way first and then save Sage for last since it looks like she's got the most content this update
I always start with my blind save. Then I go with my favorite girl at the time afterwards, usually Josy or Sage. This time around it's gonna be Isabella.

Reactions: Casmyr

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Sage has another year or whatever at college. Given what they've achieved in a few weeks, they could probably cement a serious relationship in a year. (y)
I thought she was on her way out? Writing her dissertation and etc and Heather making the play by saying Sage should pass the torch and etc

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
I thought she was on her way out? Writing her dissertation and etc and Heather making the play by saying Sage should pass the torch and etc
If the game keeps that pace chronologically, we will all die before Sage graduates, anyway. It's like pokemans, instead we only get the illusion of time passing.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
At the end of the school year. We're only three weeks in. MC has 8 more months to shag her brains out.
Hmm I wonder what kind of gf Sage will be. I remember feeling like a loser at the end of ep4 just after the Cathy cluck thing and you can tell Sage you miss her and she's like umm okay?
If the game keeps that pace chronologically, we will all die before Sage graduates, anyway. It's like pokemans, instead we only get the illusion of time passing.
Yeah I've been wanting a fcking Halloween episode for forever now. We had a Maya poll to vote in, one of the options was a Halloween outfit but the perverts voted for a school girl thing

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think Heather was suggest Sage pass the torch because the stress was getting to her.

Also, here's the dialogue concerning Sage's graduating:

Sage: "Besides, after next year, the HOTs need someone to fill my shoes."​
mc: "You're quitting?"​
Sage: "It's called graduating and yes..."​
Sage: "I'm graduating next year."​

That sounds like she's just begun her final college year.

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
Hmm I wonder what kind of gf Sage will be. I remember feeling like a loser at the end of ep4 just after the Cathy cluck thing and you can tell Sage you miss her and she's like umm okay?
Going by how she's been so far.... chill, relaxing, and then the party starts and you're fucking on the couch. She's gonna be that gf who gives you whiplash between her party girl and chill, normal girl sides.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
H
Going by how she's been so far.... chill, relaxing, and then the party starts and you're fucking on the couch. She's gonna be that gf who gives you whiplash between her party girl and chill, normal girl sides.
Yeah does your mc like an audience? Mine might be uh shy.
From the previews we got one party for sure. But it looks formal with how Heather and Sage are dressed. But in the other render with Sage having her tits on full display it looks like that's after the party because her eye make up is the same.

Also looking back at my M+J save the girls hint at a big bday celebration. Ooo la la I wonder what that can be

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

Yeah I've been wanting a fcking Halloween episode for forever now. We had a Maya poll to vote in, one of the options was a Halloween outfit but the perverts voted for a school girl thing
I think you interpreted that scene wrong, it was a good, "umm":

mc: "All right. Then I just wanted to let you know I missed you at the party."​
Sage: "Um...thanks."​

What you don't see there is the : "RPsage += 1" :cool:

Also, the followup is good:

mc: "I'm not gonna keep you on the phone if you're busy."​
Sage: "I can always make time for you. You know that."​
mc: "I didn't know that, but now I do."​

No, that was a good phone call. :sneaky:

Deleted member 2528490

Jun 28, 2020
H
Yeah does your mc like an audience? Mine might be uh shy.
I dunno. I guess so, since he tried to bang Sage at that party way back when?
From the previews we got one party for sure. But it looks formal with how Heather and Sage are dressed. But in the other render with Sage having her tits on full display it looks like that's after the party because her eye make up is the same.

Also looking back at my M+J save the girls hint at a big bday celebration. Ooo la la I wonder what that can be
The Sage with her boobies out is definitely in her room, with the lights out. After party shenanigans.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Shit. Was it a +1 Sage rep. That's actually pretty cool my guy
I dunno. I guess so, since he tried to bang Sage at that party way back when?

The Sage with her boobies out is definitely in her room, with the lights out. After party shenanigans.
1) that's because mc had like 4 shots of liquor and was hammered (providing you won the shot battle against Derek)
2) yeah and she's looking tight. Can't wait to see what the context is behind that.

Man it'd be hilarious if Sage was pregnant tho. If Quinn stole her birth control and replaced it with sugar pills and sold the actual pills to Dawe.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Shit. Was it a +1 Sage rep. That's actually pretty cool my guy

1) that's because mc had like 4 shots of liquor and was hammered (providing you won the shot battle against Derek)
2) yeah and she's looking tight. Can't wait to see what the context is behind that.

Man it'd be hilarious if Sage was pregnant tho. If Quinn stole her birth control and replaced it with sugar pills and sold the actual pills to Dawe.
Look at her face when she responds. She just got a little giddy there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her eyes close, her lips part. She's totally thinking about anal wreckage. :sneaky:

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Look at her face when she responds. She just got a little giddy there:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her eyes close, her lips part. She's totally thinking about anal wreckage. :sneaky:
Anal wreckage. I like the idea of that. Hopefully that's what we get for that after party scene.
I wonder how Neil would react? Especially once he THEN finds out MC has been raw dogging and nutting in like 15 other chicks.
Change the locks. Go back on his tax forms and write that he has no dependents.
Just remembering Warscared 's comment on why MC had no friends in high school and its because he's been shagging everyone's gf

4.80 star(s) 1,535 Votes