Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Oh Yeah so I had this doubt, if I extract the game 2 times , I will have 2 folders of the game , And if I apply mod to one game folder then the other game folder could be updated right? Or am I wrong? Like the saves files of them would be different ? Or is it of no use?
the problem isn't exactly with the modded game. The issue is that the official version is able to distinguish between the save files that originated in modded version and whenever you try to resume from that save in OG app the game will throw error.

so you have to keep the save made in modded version seperate from save made in OG version as the latter is super selective when it comes to resuming games from previous saves

Reactions: `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
the problem isn't exactly with the modded game. The issue is that the official version is able to distinguish between the save files that originated in modded version and whenever you try to resume from that save in OG app the game will throw error.

so you have to keep the save made in modded version seperate from save made in OG version as the latter is super selective when it comes to resuming games from previous saves
Could you please tell me how to do it ? Like any idea or something ?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
anyone know how to reset the rewards and scenes gallery? i deleted the saves but still everything is unlocked
Open a file explorer window. Navigate to %appdata%\RenPy\BeingaDIK-1535311494 and delete the persistent file.
Make sure to delete the same file from the game\saves folder where you installed BaDIK.
I hope she's wearing her party dress.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I didn't know there was a route that you stay with Josy and not with Maya or on the contrary, is true ?
There isn't at the moment. But I have a feeling there will be. So aside from having to be in a throuple I pretty much ignore everything maya related (Don't help her with the list, go see Josy at the end of the party in episode 5 etc)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
If anything like last Ep, I`d guess anytime from next 1-2 hours. But who knows?
Meanwhile Knockout Master is helping idle the time away ;)
Must not think about my HoT squad...and poor, sexy Mona..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes