carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
I didn't know there was a route that you stay with Josy and not with Maya or on the contrary, is true ?
There isn't. But in the chapter in which they decide whether to stay with you or not, if they reject you, they give you the option to talk to one of them and "confess your love." So I imagine that in future chapters you could try to return with one of them

Reactions: kazaf

picasso00

Jul 16, 2019
I have some question...name of the game is "Being a dik" on the other hand if you wanna get the main 2 girl...i would say most attractive 2 girls (jill and bella) you just have to be a huge chick!! isn't it hypocrisy??
or being a chick is the main path of this game...?? if thats that then why its called being a dik?? I am fucking confused... -_-
which one is the main path?? i dont like being a chick cause being a chick is not my thing...i just wanna be a big boss in the game...but on that way i cant have the girls of my interest...(jill and bella)....seems like i have to change my style for the girls i desire...so this game should be named "being a chick" :(
in my walkthrough a massive dick, with Bella everything was fine. the main thing is to go to her library after the conversation jill

Reactions: 7211aaron

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I have some question...name of the game is "Being a dik" on the other hand if you wanna get the main 2 girl...i would say most attractive 2 girls (jill and bella) you just have to be a huge chick!! isn't it hypocrisy??
or being a chick is the main path of this game...?? if thats that then why its called being a dik?? I am fucking confused... -_-
which one is the main path?? i dont like being a chick cause being a chick is not my thing...i just wanna be a big boss in the game...but on that way i cant have the girls of my interest...(jill and bella)....seems like i have to change my style for the girls i desire...so this game should be named "being a chick" :(
Jill and Bella are hardly the most attractive, rather most alien-looking ones.

The game called 'Being a DIK' because DIK is a more fun way to play it, simple as that.

Also, you don't actually have to play as a chick in order to mess with Bella.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Game is called Beeing a Dik, because you become a DIK, as in join their fraternity. How you behave on the way to becoming a DIK is up to you though. And Bella is much more lenient to how you behave than Jill.

Reactions: 7211aaron

bjab666

Mar 30, 2020
Do you think you have misunderstood, it is not Jill and Bella who are the most attractive girls ... it is up to the individual player who they want to pursue. Since the fraternity is called "DIK", it is logical that the game is called what it is called. Whether you want to be "Chick" or "DIK" is entirely up to you. As for which girl is best, I have to quote Dirty Harry, "Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one."

Reactions: omegadragons

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
1- is M+J Route neutral
2- is Jill Chick route
5- is Sage Neutral with the teachers thrown into the mix (Bella, Cathy and Jade) and Quinn

1-5 is the end of ep5 in case you wanna make changes in ep6 or etc (no mods)
For 1-6 and 2-6 I edited my mansion money to max out stats, I used saveditonline to do that.

amineab

Sep 12, 2019
Being a Delta Iota Kappa
it's about the frat not the affinity

Reactions: Luther9555

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
1- is M+J Route neutral
2- is Jill Chick route
5- is Sage Neutral with the teachers thrown into the mix (Bella, Cathy and Jade) and Quinn

1-5 is the end of ep5 in case you wanna make changes in ep6 or etc (no mods)
For 1-6 and 2-6 I edited my mansion money to max out stats, I used saveditonline to do that.
I have seen that several have problems with save games. To use yours, should I unzip the game somewhere else or put it in my main folder?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I have seen that several have problems with save games. To use yours, should I unzip the game somewhere else or put it in my main folder?
Another user has used my saves and tested it. You can unzip the game and etc. Test them. If you need the persistant I can provide that.

Reactions: carlosrm
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes