Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I do not get why you people have just a save for each path. I do not find it efficient. I save once in a while in each path and keep those saves. Meanwhile I note the main decisions I made for each save in a txt file.
That way if I have to play again I do not have to start from the beginning but I just load the save before the events I want to play in a different way. So I have more than 90 saves, many for each path, but it is not really a problem.
They do not occupy space and they really help me exploring different path easily and fast.

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I do not get why you people have just a save for each path. I do not find it efficient. I save once in a while in each path and keep those saves. Meanwhile I note the main decisions I made for each save in a txt file.
That way if I have to play again I do not have to start from the beginning but I just load the save before the events I want to play in a different way. So I have more than 90 saves, many for each path, but it is not really a problem.
They do not occupy space and they really help me exploring different path easily and fast.
That's all well and good. But the beauty of this game is that the updates are 5 months between so we can create individual routes and etc to mix and match girls and routes.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
That's all well and good. But the beauty of this game is that the updates are 5 months between so we can create individual routes and etc to mix and match girls and routes.
Yes I do that as well, but I do not have to start from the beginning each time because many routes share many decisions. Just do not overwrite saves when progressing, keep them (at least at main choices and every 10 minutes).

Alfreso14

Jun 23, 2020
The first time i played BDIK i actually filled every save slot, and keep playing, it started as a fap thing, but then you know, u get caught by the story and keep playing. I finished the first 5 ep in a week with all the free roam "cards?". Time after i had to clear up my hard drive and lost all the files and forgot to copy them. Time after the Ep 6 came out and played them again, but just my favorite paths (Full Jill, Sage, and FullDick), i didnt have more than 15 saves. I recently cleared up the hdd again and 2day found out that the Ep 7 comes out, so i looked for the saves. now i have 6 of them, my favorite routes and other ones.

Reactions: Nilx_games

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
I really hope there will be some Sally content in this update.

Guise you're way too serious with the title's meaning, it is suppose to be ambiguous, for fuck's sake.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think that the update will come in the next two hours :). Watch out for it guys, You never know when the bomb is dropped:p

Reactions: stepaic

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Oh Yeah so I had this doubt, if I extract the game 2 times , I will have 2 folders of the game , And if I apply mod to one game folder then the other game folder could be updated right? Or am I wrong? Like the saves files of them would be different ? Or is it of no use?

Reactions: stepaic

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Also having a lot of saves helps when you need to find a game screenshot for shitposting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
anyone know how to reset the rewards and scenes gallery? i deleted the saves but still everything is unlocked

rk03

Sep 24, 2020
Hey I have a confusion I have a very limited data today so I might download the patch
Can I apply the patch to the full game version I got from here or is it specifically for the patreon version?
Is there any difference between the patreon and the version I downloaded from here

Stormmie

GSW
Game Developer
Jul 20, 2017
Hey I have a confusion I have a very limited data today so I might download the patch
Can I apply the patch to the full game version I got from here or is it specifically for the patreon version?
Is there any difference between the patreon and the version I downloaded from here
To my knowledge there is no difference and you can apply the patch without any issues. That's how i was playing the last version.

Dec 27, 2018
anyone know how to reset the rewards and scenes gallery? i deleted the saves but still everything is unlocked
You gotta find the Ren'Py folders in your file directories and delete everything from inside there. I'd tell you where to look but I can never remember....

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes