Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Is there a way to download this game?
Filemail download takes 31-72 days , Anonfile gets stuck all the time, MEGA demands a special program and then bans your next downloads for weeks and gofile demands to save personal information about you.

SVScomics offers the option to download this game in less than 2 weeks download time, not really an alternative.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The images are there, you can try the fix i posted in the compressed post, since this game took 12 hours to compress review them will take time, and i'm still uploading the compressed to workupload
webpFix didn't help, it's not a header issue I don't think...those particular jpg's are corrupted so bad on my end I can't even repair via Photoshop tbh. No worries, I just wanted to point out the issue for ya. Regards. P.S. - those I'm referring to are from the Update Only compression....I don't haven't check the full blown compression yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You read a couple of pages back and you do the necessary adjustments:
Same here. After Josy says "So... where do I go?" the game crashes, completely. View attachment 1160620

edit: I have no clue why, since I didn't use a modded version of the game, but this fixed it for me:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat=""
  5. type def_cheat=""
how do you fix the game after joes says where should she go?

• Red Heart
Reactions: The_Prophet_

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
The episode 7 saves are for end of 6 not end of 7. Can you please upload for 7 too?

mihazajc421

Mar 1, 2019
For saves .. the rule of thumb is to start the game, go forward until autosaves kick in -
ta daa! Your saves folder just got created into your game folder.

Then copy + paste them saves you want in there, overwrite if needed, launch game and go forth!
All them saves including the persistent are in the OP, do check thta out.
Thanks, I know where is the saves. I am looking unlocked everything and easily see the scenes(0.7 scenes)

drdml

Mar 3, 2021
I really hate all these branching,
And with all the roams the replays takes forever. For a game so time consuming to be with such random unpredictable branching is just not worth doing over and over....
But the graphic and story still interest me.
However I'm gonna go play COBD now.
Gonna keep one clean route and wait for mod from now on...

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
This update was great when it came to character development but sucked donkey balls when it came to fapping. Guess i will wait a year or two until i try this game again. I don't want another snoozefest

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader : check image folder game/images/season2/ep7/pink_rose Files "ep7_viproom21.jpg" thru "ep7_viproom27.jpg" are corrupt on my end. Same on yours? Regards.
webpFix didn't help, it's not a header issue I don't think...those particular jpg's are corrupted so bad on my end I can't even repair via Photoshop tbh. No worries, I just wanted to point out the issue for ya. Regards. P.S. - those I'm referring to are from the Update Only compression....I don't haven't check the full blown compression yet.
I'am fixing that, but it will take some minutes

Reactions: bb12308
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes