Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Please read some couple of pages back when you come seeking guidance:
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
Same here. After Josy says "So... where do I go?" the game crashes, completely. View attachment 1160620

edit: I have no clue why, since I didn't use a modded version of the game, but this fixed it for me:
  1. Download the mod error fix from the game thread
  2. Use unren to enable developer console
  3. Load your save and press SHIFT+O
  4. type cheatcat=""
  5. type def_cheat=""
Here's the fix.

I have a problem with ep7_viproom22.jpg from the compressed update. Anyone can link me up that image working?
EDIT: scratch that... everything in the ep7 pink rose image folder is borked.
My games crash talking to josy in DIK mansion, someone else with this issue?
it works.Thanks man!
JokerLeader : check image folder game/images/season2/ep7/pink_rose Files "ep7_viproom21.jpg" thru "ep7_viproom27.jpg" are corrupt on my end. Same on yours? Regards.
Only thing not corrupted in that whole folder for me is "ep7_viproom28.jpg"
Can u share the save file plsss
Saves for all paths and versions are in the OP ... do read that will ya !

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader : check image folder game/images/season2/ep7/pink_rose Files "ep7_viproom21.jpg" thru "ep7_viproom27.jpg" are corrupt on my end. Same on yours? Regards.
The images are there, you can try the fix i posted in the compressed post, since this game took 12 hours to compress review them will take time, and i'm still uploading the compressed to workupload

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
- The middle-mouse button now brings up the in-game phone and can be used to close any children menu of the phone.
So we cant use middle mouse button for hiding text anymore? :cautious: Pressing ''h'' is pretty hard with just one hand you know :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes