gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Bruh, same...

- Out of nowhere my MC is full BETA on SAGE
- I don't know what i did but i don't get any scenes with Bella since episode 5, it's like she never liked me lol
- I didn't finish this last episode but Jill was saying there is something off about our relationship
- Sage 2/5 performance (but i think she was joking and i have more chances with her than Jill even tho i prefer Jill)
- Got rejected by Josy/Maya
i'm gonna get the worst ending xD
I hope DPC stops the Sage rating thing as it's a bit idiotic, this time was directly caused by sleeping with Lily which apparently ruins your performance even though you can sleep with three other girls at the party not including Lily and Sage lol. Tried drinking loads to counteract this but no dice and got a passed out dream scenario

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
but it says i can't steal it or smth... its the last i need to find
Edited my post. The version you can steal is on the couch in the same room as Riona/Camila/Josy.

Sage's whiskey just lets you know its her favorite drink and cant be stolen

Can someone do me a solid and upload their: gallery.rpa, gallery.rpy, gallery.rpyc files out of the games folder?

Can only see up to the episode 6 scenes in my gallery.
bump

Bradkmma

Oct 16, 2020
anyone know if the patreon page has any other download links other than mega? All the other options on here are super slow and mega won't let me download more than 5 gigs :\

ZetaKim

Feb 21, 2019
What did you think of Jill's reaction to what happened at Tybalt's presentation(MC's dick pic appearing in his slideshow and Sage and Josy recognizing him)? Do you think it will be a permanent shutdown or nothing so serious?

Teriet

Jun 5, 2019
Quick ep7 gallery rundown:

1 - Story, MJ-route
2-4 - DIK route (Party-no-limits in previous eps), and not volunteering, $ needed
5 - MJ-route, pick Josie when leave roaming
6 - MJ-route, pick Maya when leave roaming
7 - DIK route (previous actions with Quinn), pick Quinn when leave roaming
8 - Story/alt 50% Sage scene
9 - Story, for full scene need to start Hot Party bangning her and obviously skip Lily scene
10-12 - Drinks to Camila and Riona : vodka+cran=Cam (11), rum+cola=Riona (10), treesome (12) = both variants will do, optional $ mb needed, it is variant ending previous scenes
13 - DIK route, rum+cola to Becky, corridor near kitchen, then toilets
14 - Isabella route and do not touch Cathy at prev ep
15 - Jill route
Mate, can you share your save/Persistent?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
What did you think of Jill's reaction to what happened at Tybalt's presentation(MC's dick pic appearing in his slideshow and Sage and Josy recognizing him)? Do you think it will be a permanent shutdown or nothing so serious?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes