godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm not sure the majority of players does that in a game like this. The free roam sections alone are a huge time sink.
Once you know what you're doing, you can get through the free roams pretty quickly.

But majority of players, yeah they aren't doing it over and over again, most play it once and come back for the next update.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
if your services provider allows you change your router settings yes, i´m using a 80MBit Mobile Data connection and my Provider changes automatic my ip on router restarts
okey ıt works on me as well thats some good news
the 2nd questıon ıs how to actıvate the new episode
ı mean ım afraıd of deletıng all my saves

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Its mostly content balancing. Pure Chick gets you 2 LIs - Bella and Jill. Neutral gets you 2 LIs as well - Josy and Maya. Pure DIK only gets you Sage, so I guess DIK route has multiple side characters to compensate for 1 less LI.
None of this is true. At least so far.

You can get as far with Bella as a DIK as you can a CHICK same with Jill. Same with Sage too.

Maya and Josy require neutral or CHICK.

none5995

May 29, 2017
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.

although i do everything i cannot solve the problem.. shit

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So new Laptop tried to do a full run again with the compressed ver, in the first english exam the one where maya and derek are talking, shows various error with missing files. Has the compressor been made aware of this? if not well I`m reporting that problem. keep in mind that I`m doing a run from the beggining.

Driop

Mar 13, 2020
someone needs to update the cheat mod i was cheating so hard in my playthrough ( like if it required me to be a dik or chick i just changed it) but now i cant do that lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Squarblesport

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
after ep7 update when ı try to open the game an extra zoomed openıng picture appears and then ıt says game.exe stopped responding
helpp

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
does someone have a save that unlock madame scene? tired of downloading saves and nothing

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes