Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is anyone else playing while refreshing the fuck out of this page while they wait for the full gallery save to be uploaded?
I'm on the 3rd playthrough to get the rest of 'em....just two special renders holding me back at this point plus the final chick playthough. I'm very close and when done will post the persistent unless someone else beats me in the race. Having to take multiple breaks though, been a long day in this thread....many silly folk preside.

Reactions: Yeboi3333

Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
I tried these saves for bella route but bella is rejecting me for finding Cathy's panties. Any save for Bella route? Thanks in advance

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I tried these saves for bella route but bella is rejecting me for finding Cathy's panties. Any save for Bella route? Thanks in advance
Use the "Chik Jill and Bella" in those saves, it's clean of Cathy from what I see.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you but it doesn't work. I'm using compressed version as stated and it doesn't have the subfolders, I asked and specifically said I use compressed version to ask for more detailed explanation as the solutions that I saw are for those who have the sub folder, if I understand correctly the way is to unren it or something but I have no idea how to do that. I am now downloading the full version. I'm new to this and if you don't have the patience to answer, then don't. You're stressing yourself for no reason it's funny. Piss off.
You're lazy...your issue even with the compressed has been resolved too....all you have to do is search. But download full if you have bandwidth for it and best of luck to you. No need to tell me to "piss off" as I've been helping folks all day while you pull your peter. Be well and take care.

Reactions: Poisonblack

Tea1980

Feb 23, 2018
Anyone have link game v0.6.1?
I can't open v.0.7
kira0328
Sancho1969
After I put decompile.rpy and depack.rpy on folder game and open BeingADIK.exe
game are crash, The purpose I would like to see the image file but it crash and error.
So, Do you know how to resolve this problem?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
I edited the Update 7 file that was causing the anti-cheat check to crash the game at Josy.

For people who can't open the console, just download this, and put in under:

Code:
game\season2\scripts\update7.rpy
its not helping with the josy bug

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't open v.0.7
kira0328
Sancho1969
game are crash, The purpose I would like to see the image file but it crash and error.
I'm currently using a v0.6.0 patched w/ the v0.7 Update Only compressed. I have others downloaded but can vouch that the former mentioned works after a couple tweaks.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
THIS GAME IS AWESOME
im on a FULL DIK route. but i have to restart the whole game for Madame Route. the only save files i have is for Ep7 haha.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I can't open v.0.7
kira0328
Sancho1969
...and to be clear, I patched compressed v0.6.0 with the compressed Update Only v.0.7.0...the link I originally used back in Nov for v0.6.0 is here

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes