Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
after ep7 update when ı try to open the game an extra zoomed openıng picture appears and then ıt says game.exe stopped responding
helpp
ı deleted everythıng and downloaded the new 14gb versıon but ıt stıll crushes the moment ı clıck the game
when ı trıed to download ep6 ıt was ok ı opened as ıt should be but when ıts ep7 ıt just crushes
and ı stıll cant belıeve that ım the only one who lıves that
anybody has any ıdea
pls guys

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I fucked all the Hots Besides Q
well i mean we're getting there we finally get to fuck Lily and maybe there is one or two left tho? Heather and Elena if possible, WAIT let's cross out Elena and Ashley.No one is saying this, But I kinda wanna fuck Sally, you know the Nerd Pres' GF.
Hey if you guys dont agree with me its fine i mean sally is sexy as hell dude, that sauna part is what makes me wanna bang Sally.

Jan 9, 2020
When android port will available?
Ep7 seems to have messed up a lot of potential routes for me.
Which routes are there?

For example in Ep7, I thought I was on Bella and Jill route, but bella found panties in the car and now seems to have abandoned me and Jill after you go to see her has thoughts that 'something feels off'

So I dunno anymore?

Anyone got saves with the various intact routes?
From what I know, Bella won't leave you if you didn't touch Cathy in whole Episode 6

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
ı deleted everythıng and downloaded the new 14gb versıon but ıt stıll crushes the moment ı clıck the game
when ı trıed to download ep6 ıt was ok ı opened as ıt should be but when ıts ep7 ıt just crushes
anybody has any ıdea
pls guys
sorry i have no idea, i have been watching all these people having issues over the weekend, my game worked perfectly have used update the last few updates beginning with 5.0 and not a single error of any kind atleast i don´t remember any.

Kakoli55

Jun 2, 2020
I switch to another PC then game crashes when loading? WTF? It's fine with v6.0.
So it got higher demands for PC now?
dude dont get me wrong but ı love you buddy ı love you so much
fınally someone who suffers lıke me pls let me know ıf you fınd the cure
covıd can waıt but thıs thıs shıt shıt needs to be done

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Good update, liked it, this game keeps reminding me of
National Lampoon's Van Wilder
Love the mother diary details, give allot of dept to the MC and his father, Also more dept on Maya, this all is very realistic to actual collage life.

Tobi96

May 18, 2018
in chapter 7 after mayas dad was in there dorm,my Game Crashes every time when josy asks where she could stay for the Night, does anyone knwo what to do or have a save after that point.

Reactions: NuSakki

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
anybody has any ıdea
pls guys
Completely remove the game folder and install the new downloaded folder, i had the same problem, that solved it for me.

Zibus

Apr 30, 2017
Hey, it's my first time posting here so, Hi everyone DIK Brothers!

I know there are many awesome theory maker on this thread so I want to ask you somethin'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
well i mean we're getting there we finally get to fuck Lily and maybe there is one or two left tho? Heather and Elena if possible, WAIT let's cross out Elena and Ashley.No one is saying this, But I kinda wanna fuck Sally, you know the Nerd Pres' GF.
Hey if you guys dont agree with me its fine i mean sally is sexy as hell dude, that sauna part is what makes me wanna bang Sally.
hmm sally ofc seducing her as a dick could be funny and you bet i will have a playthrough if and when the option too fuck heather pops up ohh boy and ofc in that playthrough i will also have had josie early on ready the popcorn lol

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Did you get her lewd scene this update at her place? If so then you should see a scene of her taking off her wedding ring towards the end of the episode/ISPOILER]
I did have that scene but in the end of the episode she is NOT taking off that ring! Could it be a glitch or a bug??

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes