Jul 9, 2020
well i mean we're getting there we finally get to fuck Lily and maybe there is one or two left tho? Heather and Elena if possible, WAIT let's cross out Elena and Ashley.No one is saying this, But I kinda wanna fuck Sally, you know the Nerd Pres' GF.
Hey if you guys dont agree with me its fine i mean sally is sexy as hell dude, that sauna part is what makes me wanna bang Sally.
I've been hoping for Sally content since day 1.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Which scenes am i missing in the first line and which routes do i need to get them? I played the dik route and the neutral josy and maya route to the point of the newest scenes unlocked in the picture. Bild_2021-04-25_110825.png

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
well i mean we're getting there we finally get to fuck Lily and maybe there is one or two left tho? Heather and Elena if possible, WAIT let's cross out Elena and Ashley.No one is saying this, But I kinda wanna fuck Sally, you know the Nerd Pres' GF.
Hey if you guys dont agree with me its fine i mean sally is sexy as hell dude, that sauna part is what makes me wanna bang Sally.
Sally and KJR are the ultimate meme, its the only sexy scenes we haven't gotten yet. A threesome with them in the future would be peak comedy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes