Zariaswell

Feb 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you guys know what scene I am missing?
What ? there is a scene with Jill ? How do I get it ? Full chick ?
What ? I only got 50% of Bella's one ô__0

And for the scene you miss, it is a scene with Riona. Don't Bring Camila and Riona a tequila drink, but Rum & Coca, or Daiquiri, and Camila will left. Then Riona brings you to her room...

Last edited:

rommie11

Jan 2, 2020
Is there a way i can fix the problem where isabella finds cathy's panties without having to backtrack all over again. I don't have that part in ep 5 saved so i can't go back.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
To me this mostly smelled like Lily wanted to check if Quinn can get her amounts that are too high to be considered "for personal use" in order to use that to fuck Quinn over later, no matter if Lily is working for Quinns rival or for the cops.
IF she is a cop and undercover she wouldn't be that deep just for a "dealer", she would be going after whoever is at the top of the drug and prostitution ring.
she is too young to even be one in the first place like the examples you have from irl cases are most likely people that were around 30 y/o.
Also I dont see how her working in a stripclub undercover would have anything to do with dismanteling Quinn or Vinny's drug business that doesnt even go through said club, it feels like a stretch to me.
Reading the theory about Lily being an undercover cop gives me flashbacks of 21 Jump Street TV-show from late 80's. And honestly, it would be fucking great if it turns out to be true.

Local reports about ongoing drug deals at Pink Rose and college campus with reports of prostitution "forced" by a sorority sounds promising for an undercover cop plot.

dongiskhan

Jul 17, 2020
What is the name of the save file? Sometimes you have to edit the file name.
For example "5-9-LT1.save" means save file on site 5 position 9. Maybe you didn´t see it because you have to go skip to this page or you just have to rename it.
I don't really know how it's done because it's the first time I'm doing it.
What is the name of the save file? Sometimes you have to edit the file name.
For example "5-9-LT1.save" means save file on site 5 position 9. Maybe you didn´t see it because you have to go skip to this page or you just have to rename it.
So I downloaded the entire game and I don't want to play the previous 6 episodes all over again. And I don't know how to use the save game files I downloaded. It would be a huge help if you could walk me through it.

So I downloaded the v0.7 game and save files for v0.6 so I can start with the end of the 6th episode.

So now I have a save file named 6-12-LT1.save

How do I use this file in v0.7 ?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I think I figured out why 2d art portraits are not unlocking for me.

At start of both DIK mansion free roams following script is run.

if minigames:
if mTask_2f_state_list[1]:
if art_unlock_orders():
$ new_chat_msg("Jacob",True,1)
else:
if art_unlock_orders():
$ new_chat_msg("Jacob",True,1)

mTask_2f_state_list is fixed Jacob's room.
So if room is not already fixed at the beginning of these roam events (and minigames are active), then art_unlock_orders() function would not run that unlocks portraits. And you will not get chat message from Jacob that portraits are done (I know I never did, my chat history with him is empty).

I only started working on his room in 2nd instance of this mini-game in ep7, and it was finished in 3rd one, which is after both roaming sections were already finished.

So no unlocks for me. :(

TD;DR
Fix Jacob room ASAP, if you want to see 2D portraits. If you did not do it in ep6, do it at first instance on working minigame in ep7, or you will not get unlocks.

Reactions: drdml
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes