Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I think it's Tania in the 1st pic where you don't tell Heather that Tommy cheated.
And it's Heather and Tania where you tell Heather that Tommy cheated.

Btw,is Tania a new character or someone already mentioned?
Yeah Tania is another stripper at the Pink Rose, she slept with tommy at the Milf bar. I think you can see her face if you voluenteer to clean the Pink Rose. Tommy really love bondes !

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Was there anything tricky to getting Quinn's scene in this latest episode? I talked to her, got her a drink, got her to take the pic with me, etc. but I never got a prompt for a sex scene...I have DIK affinity so just curious what I missed. Thanks.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
There is no Quinn path, she is not a main LI.
For all intents and purposes there is now a Quinn path. Since the help her or not choice in ep 6, MC is either on that path or locked out of it, and there is a further branching option leading to her own hang out in ep 7 (a hang out she gets, I might add, before one of the "main girls" gets one). How else would you describe a series of choices needed to ensure you continue to get content with a character across multiple episodes, other than as a path?

Last edited:

Carnagie

Apr 30, 2017
New theory, given her lack of enjoyment with sex, thinking Maya has an issue she shares, and being obsessed with a gay guy, I'm wondering if Sage is also gay (or mostly gay) and trying to hide it.

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That theroy has been posted before.
The one thing about the Burkes that I wonder is whether the children are of both or if they are like stepchildren.
Another thing is that Tybalt mentionned he comes from a poor background: it could be that he is not Stephen's son and only got rich because of the marriage of Jade, his mom. That would also explain his attitude towards wealth.
Regarding Sage, one hint going in the direction of her part of the family is her interaction with Isabella who seems surprised at her intellect. There are many reasons for that but I think it could partly be because of Jade. Another thing is how Chad is treated: Burke gave him a pass for the assault and that could be because of Sage.
Finally there is the whole prostitution ring going on: as far as we know Sage is in the dark. Maybe Quinn thought she would disaprove on principle but it could also be because Stephen is a client.

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Even worse. If that scene alone ruined my chances with Bella. I think i´m gonna say goodbye to the game, since i lack the will to start from scratch( it´s a very long and time consuming game).
This completely, utterly sucks balls
You can try to edit the save.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Was there anything tricky to getting Quinn's scene in this latest episode? I talked to her, got her a drink, got her to take the pic with me, etc. but I never got a prompt for a sex scene...I have DIK affinity so just curious what I missed. Thanks.
There is no additional scene available with Quinn after the picture at the party. Her scene in this ep is the hangout branching option after texting her in the earlier free roam.

Reactions: Razrback16

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Well that is a lie, you cannot do Lily after talking to Sage or you do not get the full Sage scene. You cannot do Lily scene after doing the full Sage scene as they are locked in conversation with each other. So either provide proof that you can or you are baiting people with misinformation because I tested it with all the options and it doesn't work.
Yeo sorry. I retested and you can't get both indeed. My bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes