horisss_

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone help me?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1619080113, 162) is defined twice, at game/Patch/characters.rpyc:1 and game/characters.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/characters.rpy', 1619080113, 162) is defined twice, at game/Patch/characters.rpyc:1 and game/characters.rpyc:1.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Apr 25 21:33:11 2021

skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
Both of y'all need to pls learn to use the thread's search function. Back to back same problem with the same answer time over time before...you neither read nor searched....but here is your answer but pls search in the future....and you're welcome.
I understand the frustration with seeing the same question pop up over and over, but you guys are assuming that the issue is with the math test as already found/linked. I've run into the same problem with the English test on the first day and haven't seen a solution for that (at least going through posts so far for the new update) - in fact, the only mentions of problems with the English test (searching "english test problem") are from Jan 2020 and, from what I can tell, not answered.

Also the differences between full version and compressed aren't mentioned beyond 'you must not be looking in the right place' for the folders (which aren't THERE in the compressed version)(also not in .7 full version, just downloaded/installed it), "download the full version, scrub" or "don't run the cheat mod" (which may or my not be valid).

Last edited:

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Can someone help me?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\mostf\Desktop\Dont\BeingADIK-0.6.1\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Sun Apr 25 21:33:11 2021
It is Ignorable error ?? Playing on Android. So cant use its fix File

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Being A DiK Update (0.7.1):

Win/Linux
: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0 to v0.7.1.
NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

Update only (0.6.x -> 0.7.1)
Win/Linux:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Please have patience while the mirrors are being made.
Changelog for fixed bugs?

Reactions: Razrback16

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just to add to your cocktails table there, Sage prefers her Whiskey neat. So without ice.
If you serve "chilled whiskey" to her the dialogue is something like "I love whiskey, how did you know?".
If you serve it without ice she says "It's perfect, neat. The way she likes it, how did you know?".

Good night!
Corrected, thank you.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Anybody know how long it usually takes for a walk through to be built after a new chapter release? Thank you.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Can someone tell me how to give Heather the drink, everytime I talk to her she hates my gut and there is no other talk option except "Who invited Chad?" ?

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
I don't understand why after importing the persistent file posted a while back with 100% gallery, I don't see any difference. I tried backupping my saves and deleting them from both appdata and the game/saves folder, but I still see my original gallery, not the imported one

even using the gallery unlocker rpy file doesn't unlock everything in the past episodes

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
what song is the one that plays when you have fun with bella after she helps you clean the dik house library?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes