Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question, and it's probably unorthodox, but I am curious - if you choose not to teach Sage guitar lessons way back in Episode 1 or 2 (can't remember which one) - does that completely close her off for the rest of the game in terms of a romantic route?

Don't judge me, but I really have no interest in her romantically and would like to keep her just in the friends column if possible - I don't like these instances in the last couple episodes where you basically don't get a choice and have to have sex with her - I really didn't like this recent one since it happened in front of Quinn, so just wondering if there's a way to completely lock out the Sage romantic path entirely?

Nnone

Oct 16, 2020
Hi. My game keeps crashing at launch (as I launch it shows the loading screen for a second or two then it crashes to desktop). I don’t play with any mods and v6.01 worked Ok. I downloaded the patch from 6.01 to 7.0 first and it crashed, so I downloaded whole new game (from anonfiles if it matters), but the crash keeps happening.

I searched the forums, but I couldn’t find the fix for this. If anyone know how to make the game work I would really appreciate it.

DarWin13

Jan 4, 2018
Hello. Can you have a look at the last lines of the log file in the game root folder?

A 0.7.1 patch is being released today.

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
does anyone know what song jill was playing on the piano in the previous episode when u were helping her practice, it was the second song she played and u stared at each other when she played it

Reactions: Math87

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Changelog for fixed bugs?
v0.7.1
- Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
- Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
- Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
- Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
- Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade's phone chat in episode 7.
- Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn't bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
- Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
- Corrected typos in episode 7

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Ok, I will ask again because it seems I'm the only one that can't get it working. Is the variable affecting Bella finding panties this one ( _defaults_set > ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 ) ? Because changing it to 0 does nothing, she still finds them.

Do I need to do it at the start of the episode? I've tried both the end of the tennis match and upon entering car.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Still not able to talk with Heather about giving her a drink, even after clicking on the Alpha sleeping on her or clicking on her laptop.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes