BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Funny (tragic) story: I decided to do a fresh control and click run earlier today just intending to whiz through and win Hell Week to unlock those Madame scenes...and somehow, SOMEHOW, still managed to lose to Derek. And because I wasn't really concentrating I only realised it when the VIP pass was awarded in ep 6. It's put me off trying again for at least another couple of months.
ok then.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Are u on the DIK path?~ if not mistake~ I didn't manage to trigger Heather's drinks event when I play through under my Chick path~ but it was easily trigger under my DIK path~
Ok apparently I solve the issue, it seems I'm suppose to get Alphas out instead of ignoring them during the Affinity decision...

So my earlier playthrough I chose "Ignore Alpha".

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Is it possible for Sage not to talk to Maya at the end of the episode?
I don't think that could happen. It's totally independent of the MC's actions, so it happens.

Depending on what she said, and depending on the path taken by the player, it could cause damage.

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Here's the fix.

I have a problem with ep7_viproom22.jpg from the compressed update. Anyone can link me up that image working?
EDIT: scratch that... everything in the ep7 pink rose image folder is borked.
In which folder are we supposed to put it?

dj_05

Nov 4, 2017
new update posted again i hope it's the fix for the last update. will this fix the bug crash from josy dialogue in ep7?

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Maya looked pretty cheerful when she left the class. She smiled after Ashley and Sarah told that they missed her. Sarah also apologised for the mistreatment. She realised that the HOTs did care for her. Compare that to the beginning of the episode where she thought that they all were out to get her.

She still has a beef with Quinn, which won't be easily resolved, but now that she knew what the rest really thought about her, there's a chance that she could return.

The only possible obstacle is how they would react to her relationship with Josy. While the HOTs had no issues with friends fooling around, we don't know how they would view a genuine relationship. So far Sage was the only one who knew, and she was supportive.

cakalxxx

Jul 1, 2020
Ok, I will ask again because it seems I'm the only one that can't get it working. Is the variable affecting Bella finding panties this one ( _defaults_set > ep5_cathy_lewd 1/0 ) ? Because changing it to 0 does nothing, she still finds them.

Do I need to do it at the start of the episode? I've tried both the end of the tennis match and upon entering car.
i edited the save that i take at end of episode 6. then i use this and started ep7 with it. it works. this may work for you too.

Reactions: AL.d
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes