Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
Okay, I'm doing something wrong with the full saves because the gallery scenes for episode 7 remain locked.

1) Delete the persistent file in both locations (the saves folder in games and in the users roaming folder)
2) Put in the saves from the zip in both locations
3) Type the vault code in?

I've tried all that and nothing. I've also put in the persistent file that the user post, still nothing. They remain locked.
Same for me, i tried "reinstalling" the game as well. Maybe it will get fixed with the update to 0.7.1? I don't know jack sh*t about how these games work, tbh.

Currently downloading it. Will give you a heads up, if that is the case.

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
The mc tells sage that he wants to be more than a fucky buddy even if you tell her in ep 3 that you are just horny?

Last edited:

meth8472

May 1, 2017
1. Download unren
2. Enable the console
3. Load your save before the crash
4. Press Shift+O
5. Type the following in seperate lines:

cheatcat = ""
def_cheat = ""

Hope this fixes the crash for you because it did for me.

i just didn´t see that it´s inside the link from the mod

Reactions: Vmr15

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Maya looked pretty cheerful when she left the class. She smiled after Ashley and Sarah told that they missed her. Sarah also apologised for the mistreatment. She realised that the HOTs did care for her. Compare that to the beginning of the episode where she thought that they all were out to get her.

She still has a beef with Quinn, which won't be easily resolved, but now that she knew what the rest really thought about her, there's a chance that she could return.

The only possible obstacle is how they would react to her relationship with Josy. While the HOTs had no issues with friends fooling around, we don't know how they would view a genuine relationship. So far Sage was the only one who knew, and she was supportive.
Yeah Maya seems like she warmed a little bit up to the HOTs after the whole ordeal. Btw how are you sure that Sage knows it? Are you talking about the talk Maya and Sage have in Maya's dorm or something else before that?

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Is it me or are Josy and Maya just so boring? I find almost nothing interesting about them at all.
I think there will be some people who'll agree with you as there is a part of the players that don't like those 2. Me on the other hand still like them and don't find them and their storyline boring

panzermaster

Mar 6, 2018
Both of y'all need to pls learn to use the thread's search function. Back to back same problem with the same answer time over time before...you neither read nor searched....but here is your answer but pls search in the future....and you're welcome.
I will keep this in mind, I have tried to search for my problem but I did not find anything that solves it.
I have the files but I don't know where to put it, in which folder. I tried in the game folder and it does not work

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Is there a way, using unren, to set the brawler feature so that MC always wins? I don’t mind playing the mini-games but think the brawler feature is a little frustrating.....unless there’s a trick, in game, to winning it all the time w/o using a mod. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes