rbcola

Jul 10, 2019
Such a nice Episode, now I´m curious what will happen in the next Episode, this episode has also shown me, that I could change one or two actions from the previous episodes to get on with some of the ladies.

This game is definitely worth the wait for the next update, because every episode is so good written, has a lot of content and animations.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Quick question: Since I apparently need a Full DIK run in which in won the competition (for some reason I only won on the neutral) to unlock all the full scenes can somebody please tell me in which chapter Hell Week started?

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Different strokes for different folks.

For example, I find the Jill route to be tedious and a total grind as I'm not interested in playing 'romance the princess' but she has her only 'holy order of celibate till 2025' fans here on the forums.

M&J did have their BIG reveal very early in the story and unless you were lusting for the throuple or seeing if you could break them apart and pick up your favorite (my path with Josy) then they are pretty set in stone with no new mysteries to reveal.

Really we only have the unexplained story of who Sage's family are, Bella's closet/marriage breakdown and what is the anchor of Mel's relationship to Chad and his lover that she'd risk HOT hostility for as ongoing questions from the LI/HOT factory.
After this update, I feel like the relationship between Maya and Josy is breaking down, and they don't have much time left as a couple if they don't sort out the father issue.
The only route i dont wanna keep playing is Quinn, because in the long run she will bring more problems to the mc, most with Sage.

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
So in the gallery, the Camila and Riona threesome scene when I click on it both options are grayed out anyone know why?

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Is anybody else having problems with the load page where you load all your saves? Everytime I go to load my saves, only 4 save windows show.

Nov 23, 2020
As a BAD steam only user, the wait is almost over with one more episode left in order to play it on steam. I have most of my saves on there. lol

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Where do you find the whiskey during the HOT party, what drink are you supposed to make Sage, and how do you get to talk to Heather and make her a drink?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I haven't played my chick route yet, one quick question, ditching Sage for Jill on episode 6 have any important consequence?

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
same here
I got the strip club but i don't know how i did it, my guess is that you have to miss going to the strip club again (i mean that time when you choose to live with either derek, sage or bella if you go to derek path you go to the strip club) you are talking about work at the strip club right or do you mean the madame scene ?

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Where do you find the whiskey during the HOT party, what drink are you supposed to make Sage, and how do you get to talk to Heather and make her a drink?
Whiskey in the same room that Josy was sitting in the sofa and Riona and Camilla are dancing, its under a pillow. Sage like Whiskey with ice. Heater, you need to warn her that one of the jocks is sleeping in her bed drunk after that you can talk to her (she wants absinthe).

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I haven't played my chick route yet, one quick question, ditching Sage for Jill on episode 6 have any important consequence?
In this episode nope, maybe later? The other way around there is few change in texts when talking to Jill and a extra scene for Jill as far as i know.

Reactions: Naxer

Flopbacccc

Mar 24, 2021
Whiskey in the same room that Josy was sitting in the sofa and Riona and Camilla are dancing, its under a pillow. Sage like Whiskey with ice. Heater, you need to warn her that one of the jocks is sleeping in her bed drunk after that you can talk to her (she wants absinthe).
I went in the room and saw dude sleeping on her bed, and then went into kitchen to tell her but the option to tell her isn't showing. Is there another requirement? Maybe something I had to do in previous episodes/scenes?

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes