nicesprites

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone else's gallery not showing scenes from episode 7?
Update to this, if you update the game from 6 to 7, the gallery seems buggy and doesn't include episode 7 scenes. I'm not sure if it has been mentioned before, but downloading the game in its entirety, rather than updating from 6 to 7, will resolve this.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Where do I find the things to make the drinks and how do i get rid of darius?
Whiskey - behind the couch pillow next to Ashley in the room where Riona and Camilla are dancing.
Rum - Quinn's room on the shelf on the wall to the left.
Absinthe - Lily's room on her desk. Second shelf (I believe) behind some books.

The others are just given to you by default when you go to mix drinks (I'm pretty sure unless I missed one). As for Darius (I think that is Dawes?), push him into the pool when he is sitting by it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Another special render tip: One of the 3 hardest to find special renders for me was here in Ari&Ash's room....it just barely stuck out under couch, I missed it many times before finally catching it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another one that I kept missing was here in Elena&Lily's room:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Being a DIK v0.7.0 - Super Compressed (2GB) if anyone wants it

Drive, Mega,
Is this super compressed full game, or just a super compressed patch?
Seeing the original is 13gb+ (which would be impossible for me to download lol), it makes me think this may be just a patch. I also wanna be sure what I'm downloading, cause I'm limited on data and really don't wanna have to wait to redownload it if I mess something up. lol

NEVERMIND: I'm waiting on a mod anyway. lol

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes