CriticalDie

Jun 3, 2018
I am keep getting little lag spikes which makes it impossible to pass sage fight scene , every tiem it lags i only get 1 second to finnish arrow combination , anyone knows how i can fix that?

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
not to mention the file size of 13.80 GB and from what im hearing a really short update
Really short update? Boy, that's just wrong. I spent like almost 3 hours on my first save run and that one is locked out of Bella content since I messed around with Cathy & doesn't have full Jill path since I chose to take care of Sage in Episode 6. As for the size, I don't really mind, I just have to download the episode update patch. The size matches the quality anyway. My only problem is only the interval between episode

Reactions: Sepey and ename144

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
The game is closing on its own after I talk to Josy at the DIK house, after she asks if she can stay there! What's going on, how to solve?

• Angry
Reactions: Dankmemer

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
I am keep getting little lag spikes which makes it impossible to pass sage fight scene , every tiem it lags i only get 1 second to finnish arrow combination , anyone knows how i can fix that?
I think disabling auto save from settings should reduce or completely get rid of lag spikes

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
Disable auto save and set priority to high in the task manager to solve lag problems, also dont have programs or applications running in the background.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes