tengizi

Nov 27, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know what the requirements are for unlocking Quinn's scene? The option "go to quinn" is grayed out for me.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
TrainHardnett posted a quick guide on how to get rid of the Alphas here. Though I think some are reliant on your alignment (DiK or Chick), cause I got no option to push Dawes in the pool or tell Heather about the Alpha in her bed on the Chick path.
It shouldn't, my run is on Neutral Affinity and I can do everything except getting the Becky scene as she denies my MC. The only choice that matters is if you chose your MC to get rid of the alphas or ignore them. The guide that i wrote was for getting rid of the alphas as its pretty straightforward and gives the maximum of the event you can get.

Reactions: SpyderArachnid

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Anybody know how to solve the crash issue after you start speaking with Josy in your bedroom at the mansion? (After the second scene with Maya's father.) ... Is anybody having a crash issue there or at all at any part of the new update? :HideThePain:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It shouldn't, my run is on Neutral Affinity and I can do everything except getting the Becky scene as she denies my MC. The only choice that matters is if you chose your MC to get rid of the alphas or ignore them. The guide that i wrote was for getting rid of the alphas as its pretty straightforward and gives the maximum of the event you can get.
Ah, that's probably it then. I clicked ignore them cause the HoTs didn't want any trouble. So I tried to play nice lol. Will have to pick the other option next time. Thanks!

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
so anyone that on Sage path and DIK affiliation be really kind to tell me what happened on tybalt's presentation if u choose to ruin tybalt's presentation or not ruin it
does Jill still have that conversation with Josy ? or it has different scene and dialogue ?

MoonSae

Jan 2, 2020
Being A DiK Update (0.7.1):

v0.7.1
- Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
- Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
- Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
- Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
- Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade's phone chat in episode 7.
- Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn't bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
- Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
- Corrected typos in episode 7

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

The patch will upgrade your game from v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0 to v0.7.1.
NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1/v0.7.0). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.

Update only (0.6.x -> 0.7.1)
Win/Linux:
MEGA
Mac: MEGA

Please have patience while the mirrors are being made.
Do you have only 0.7.1 update from today instead of the entire episode ?

Jek1234

May 19, 2018
Whenever I'm talking to the same girl at the same place my game crashes. Any fix? In the new episode

Last edited:

St1ffme1ster

Feb 18, 2021
so anyone that on Sage path and DIK affiliation be really kind to tell me what happened on tybalt's presentation if u choose to ruin tybalt's presentation or not ruin it
does Jill still have that conversation with Josy ? or it has different scene and dialogue ?
If youre on Jill path with DIK affinity, she will cry in the bathroom and Josy will confort her.

zakijnr

Mar 4, 2020
Anybody know how to solve the crash issue after you start speaking with Josy in your bedroom at the mansion? (After the second scene with Maya's father.) ... Is anybody having a crash issue there or at all at any part of the new update? :HideThePain:
i have the same issue and still the same after 7.1 update

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes