ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
too bad I was looking forward to playing but when you talk to Josey in your room after Maya and her father the game crashes on Joesy's both options

Reddy.97

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone upload final chapter 6 save? I lost my saves and I'm not in the mood to play all the whole game again.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I think that Maya told her that she's a lesbian and it's a problem for her father. I don't think that she would say that they're together with Josy but maybe both of them (Sage and Maya) came clean. What you're saying makes sense but I don't think Maya would say that to Sage because she's not close with her
Maya acted like a bitch towards Sage at the library but she was exceedingly patient. I believe that played a part in Maya trusting her. It still took some work (including sharing her own story) but Maya eventually spilled the beans.

True, I guess we'll know how much Maya told her in the next episode.

On another note, we know now that Sage suspected a HOT of being Chad's fling (instead of say a girl in the coeds).

Reactions: shakytube

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Did you get an end card with her in any episode including this one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You get her hang out at the same time as 2 main LIs but if you are not on their path there is no point in going there so a Side Girl like Quinn was included. There are plenty of branching options for the side girl but you cannot call any of them a path. Or what you are gonna say that Lily now has a path as well? That is not how the game was designed to be.
Every girl has a "path".

Every choice you make puts you on a "path".

Does every "path" have an ending, we don't know.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
I think that Bella's husband died and she has been in a grieving state for a long time. She couldn't get past her loss and that's why it was hard for her to open up to MC and be more direct with him. But with MC showing that she can feel safe and be in a happy place with him she is starting to realize that she doesn't need to cling to the past.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
too bad I was looking forward to playing but when you talk to Josey in your room after Maya and her father the game crashes on Joesy's both options
anyone else crashing when talking to josy? i cant progress past this step, fresh install no mods either
THE GAME CLOSES ON ME WHEN I REACHED THIS SCENE IN CHAPTER 7
WHAT COULD I DO?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah my game just crashes when talking to Josy in the MC's room tigh at the start. Anyone have a fix??
First off, search the thread! It's been answered a ton of times already.

Secondly, you cheated and used a mod. So your save has modded data and causes this crash. Either start over with a clean save, or download the crash fix. Or visit the walkthrough mod page and search there for how to fix it using Unren.

But mainly, use the search function. It's there for a reason.

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Maya acted like a bitch towards Sage at the library but she was exceedingly patient. I believe that played a part in Maya trusting her. It still took some work (including sharing her own story) but Maya eventually spilled the beans.

True, I guess we'll know how much Maya told her in the next episode.

On another note, we know now that Sage suspected a HOT of being Chad's fling (instead of say a girl in the coeds).
Yeah Maya told something big and important to Sage and for that to happen Sage had to earn her trust, it didn't come outta nowhere. Still Maya couldn't trust MC completely even when they were pretty close so that's why I think Maya left out Josy when telling her problem. By the way how do we know that Sage suspected that? She was talking with Lily but except that I don't remember anything about that

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i just tried the "fix" Once downloaded rename this file into 1BadikCh.rpy and try placing it into the game folder no dice still crashing looks like i have to start all over

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
>Search the thread
It has 6466 pages you imbecile
Chill on the hostilities bud. There is literally a search box at the top of the forum that lets you search this thread. Type what you want to search, and it will give you results from this thread. I'm not telling you to go page to page reading every post to find the info. It is literally not that hard to use the search box and it produces the answers you're looking for.

• Angry
Reactions: JTulio and 2406
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes