Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
Hi..I'm new. I Wanna know which route is the most beneficial?
Dik,Chuck or Neutral.
Doesn't really matter at this point, the only girls you get locked out of are Josy/Maya if DIK and Quinn if CHICK and regardless of what anyone else says, as of current patch, JILL/BELLA are still on available on the dick path.

Reactions: MI06Han

Neymarf4n

Nov 16, 2020
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?
You are not only one bro

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
Hi..I'm new. I Wanna know which route is the most beneficial?
Dik,Chuck or Neutral.
Depends. If you want to bang a lot of side girls in the game, it's DIK.
But if you want to go with Josy and Maya, it's CHICK

But you can use console commands or mods will help with the alignment. Just need to know which path you want.

It isn't, I have had 0 issues with it whatsoever. Its something else.
Then I don't know because mine was the mod.

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
  • Angry
Reactions: DarkAssassin

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Was i the only one caught off guard by the Bella car scene (with Cathy's panties)?!

at least Mr. Scrappy warned me right before and cushioned the blow.... The Hell!?!

Talk about high price.

preach Mr. G.Man...Preach...

Reactions: KaiserST and Virfe

JEanjena

Aug 5, 2020
Did you use Scrappy mod? The mod is the reason for it apparently if your game is 7.1 because the mod is 7.0

I need more scenes for Bella....
View attachment 1164171
Well , I had the mod on the previous version, but I read here it could be trouble so I didn't took it for this patch. Looks like the mod still works on 0.7 without installing it....

And yes I need more Bella too

Joshuam303

Feb 27, 2020
can someone help me? I completed all the party objectives and I am trying to make camilla a drink but her and riona are greyed out??

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes