Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Can a veteran give me a rough estimate on how long we usually have to wait for the official and fan walkthroughs? It's kind of rough playing without a guide.

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
Hi, quick question, if I can ask.
Is there a torrent link with the patch version of the game, so I could just download it nad change it to 0.7.1?

Reactions: Frent

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Have you tried it before? Like when you look through your phone to install it?
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
Thanks for porting it over to android. I had issue clicking on comment icon in the Rooster app on the phone. With that, I cannot get past the Cathy episode. It keeps asking me to checking Rooster app on the phone. Is it just me ?
Then maybe try the update .. could be fixed already and it has a mod to it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Just get the compressed update .. compressed updated game.
Being a DIK [v0.7.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hi, quick question, if I can ask.
Is there a torrent link with the patch version of the game, so I could just download it nad change it to 0.7.1?
what mods should I download to get the best experience out of it?
for Android get this newest version .. it comes ready modded.
Here is my unofficial android port of Being a DIK v0.7.1 + scrappy's WT/Cheat Mod
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
For PC / MAC - the link to the mod is in the same post above.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
As of episode 7~ my BaDIK tier for best girl~ Sage > Jill > Bella > Josy & Maya > Quinn & HOTs~

Bella reaction of how intellectual Sage was and how she is changing her opinion on her is what make Sage edge out from the other girls~ she had break away from her stereotype from earlier episode~ the dev is great at character development~

the other girl are starting to get their time to shine soon~ especially for Quinn~ her story seems to start getting more interesting~
To be honest here Sage, Quinn & HOTs > Other LI Lmao. what can i say, I kinda dig crazy chicks

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
in DIK route I'll have to help derek fuck ashley and then only anthony will leave the party? derek got to fuck ashley and poor MC couldn't do more than licking her.

Also it doesn't make sense why MC would cum soon while fucking sage if he fucked lily. Instead he should last longer since he came already while having sex with lily.

I wanted to be just a fuckbuddy with sage but now I'm locked to pursue a romantic relationship with her? We should have an option to fuck her after training to remain fuckbuddies or reject to have something romantic.

Moryaka26

Aug 28, 2019
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for every episode. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. I used Stevan as MC's name and SexyMexican98 for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game. Hope this'll help with everyones enjoyment of episode 7!!
How to change my MC name ?

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
lmao did anyone try drinking all the drinks at the HOT party? Nice little easter egg with Stanley, the bouncer from the Pink Rose, and the reception lady (I think?)

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Yeah Maya and Josy at least in my playthrough have said we're not attaching any strings yet Saga and i are Fuck buddies tho she seems to perhaps want something more in the future and prob ain't someone ok with sharing i feel like Jill and Bella might be the once who would react the most harsh about it since they are Bff and all that or who knows maybe they'd be up for something like Maya and Josy tho highly unlikely
Played through ep 7 again and i can kinda see a Bella/Jill route be a thing in the future like Maya and Josy imo

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.0/v0.7.1 to v0.7.2.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1 to v0.7.2.

It is considerably smaller than the official patch, as it only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2.

Note: This patch may not work for compressed versions of the game.

Note: When updating to future versions of the game, delete this update patch first to avoid it interfering with subsequent official updates.

Windows/Linux (14.8 MB): -

Edit: Updated to v0.7.2.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes