Being a DIK [v0.7.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Windows Mega link ?

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Serious question what do you guys think will happen when the girls find out if the Mc has been sleeping around with each of them i mean Maya and Josy can already share you but what about the others?

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Serious question what do you guys think will happen when the girls find out if the Mc has been sleeping around with each of them i mean Maya and Josy can already share you but what about the others?
Nothing, I hope. Despite everything, the MC is still single or like you said, allowed to do it by Maya & Josy. When things get serious, that's a different story.

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
Sage quinn and hots don't care....jill knew he slept with Josy and sage....Maya and Josy know he dates others...more like nobody cares in this story....

Thekingofdope

Apr 8, 2019
I think that depends on which girls you decided to do it with, i think Isabella might mind, if you have been doing either of the teachers. At the same time, i think jill might mind if you have been working Isabella at the same time.

Reactions: tlarsen

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Windows Mega link ?
It's almost finished.
Woah......sorry for wasting your time...but, why is it larger as 0.61 to 0.70 update???....and I only got rollback error in 0.7's math test...for all questions....and,that wasn't mentioned on 0.71 changlog...is that my save problem...or did you seen that too?
Don't know i haven't play the game in a long time, but i know that the patch gets the versions 0.6.0, 0.6.1 and 07.0 to 0.7.1.

Maybe try reload a save previous to that point

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Nothing, I hope. Despite everything, the MC is still single or like you said, allowed to do it by Maya & Josy. When things get serious, that's a different story.
Yeah Maya and Josy at least in my playthrough have said we're not attaching any strings yet Saga and i are Fuck buddies tho she seems to perhaps want something more in the future and prob ain't someone ok with sharing i feel like Jill and Bella might be the once who would react the most harsh about it since they are Bff and all that or who knows maybe they'd be up for something like Maya and Josy tho highly unlikely

Reactions: ratttta

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Bella seems to have a hunch anyway but she would mostly care if you have slept with other staff for now. Cathy would have already come to bite you during thise episode and I sure hope if you hooked up with Jade you didn't tell the DIKs about it.

Jill just found out this update considering multiple girls were literally able to identify you based on your dick alone, so we will find out how she handles it.

Sage would currently not care but will most likely start caring if you push her towards being more than just fuck-buddies, yet keep fucking other girls at the same time.

Josy and Maya, if you are in an open relationship with them, straight up gave you permission but just like in real life open relationships you might wanna avoid people your partner(s) clearly have problems with. In their case that would be Becky (who you can get a blowjob from during the party). Josy seems to get along with her, but Maya does not and would likely not be a fan of you hooking up with Becky anyway. Quinn is off the table anyway if you are in the Maya/Josy route, so Maya and her won't have that issue.

Quinn and any of the HOTs would literally not care or maybe show interest in a threesome with whoever you're fucking.

Jade would not care (or is likely smart enough to already know) about you having sex with most of the female cast but she would likely have issues with you hooking up with Cathy and/or Bella since both of those seem to have history with her husband.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Sage quinn and hots don't care....jill knew he slept with Josy and sage....Maya and Josy know he dates others...more like nobody cares in this story....
Jill hasn't slept with him yet, Bella rejects MC if he hooks up with Cathy. Josy now knows about Sage, didn't before. Even Quinn looking a bit jelly when sha catches MC and Sage.

Doors closing in my friends. Don't let it slam shut on your dick.

Glonag

Jan 5, 2019
Holy shit, Quinn moved from the last place in the last 3 episodes to the top 1 for me, the scenes with her are something wonderful, I already regretted that i told Sage that I did not like her.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Bella seems to have a hunch anyway but she would mostly care if you have slept with other staff for now. Cathy would have already come to bite you during thise episode and I sure hope if you hooked up with Jade you didn't tell the DIKs about it.

Jill just found out this update considering multiple girls were literally able to identify you based on your dick alone, so we will find out how she handles it.

Sage would currently not care but will most likely start caring if you push her towards being more than just fuck-buddies, yet keep fucking other girls at the same time.

Josy and Maya, if you are in an open relationship with them, straight up gave you permission but just like in real life open relationships you might wanna avoid people your partner(s) clearly have problems with. In their case that would be Becky (who you can get a blowjob from during the party). Josy seems to get along with her, but Maya does not and would likely not be a fan of you hooking up with Becky anyway. Quinn is off the table anyway if you are in the Maya/Josy route, so Maya and her won't have that issue.

Quinn and any of the HOTs would literally not care or maybe show interest in a threesome with whoever you're fucking.

Jade would not care (or is likely smart enough to already know) about you having sex with most of the female cast but she would likely have issues with you hooking up with Cathy and/or Bella since both of those seem to have history with her husband.
Well didn't sleep with any of the other teachers or Becky/other girls on my main playthrough so i'm probably good on that part didn't get the dick pic scene or at least i dont think recall so don't know what will happen with Jill i will agree that Bella seems to know something cause when she talks with Jill and Saga about the Mc and they compliment him she seems to have a certain look on her face imo

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Jill hasn't slept with him yet, Bella rejects MC if he hooks up with Cathy. Josy now knows about Sage, didn't before. Even Quinn looking a bit jelly when sha catches MC and Sage.

Doors closing in my friends. Don't let it slam shut on your dick.
That scene served as a much needed wake up call for Jill which her character needed. She can't expect to win MC without doing anything to fight for his attention. I feel bad for those who are on a solo Jill route, those balls are so deep blue at this point they are turning purple black. The earlier scene with Bella too, Jill can't act this naive and stupid going forward.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Holy shit, Quinn moved from the last place in the last 3 episodes to the top 1 for me, the scenes with her are something wonderful, I already regretted that i told Sage that I did not like her.
Although she is very mean to others, now I'm sure she has a soft spot for the MC. Try admitting to her that you took her bottle of Gin on rooster. Didn't expect the reaction. Loved her before, love her now.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
Anybody remembers the name of the other girl chatting with Penny (the girl that likes Derek) on the couch at the HOTs party? The one with the big lips. She’s hella hot!

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That scene served as a much needed wake up call for Jill which her character needed. She can't expect to win MC without doing anything to fight for his attention. I feel bad for those who are on a solo Jill route, those balls are so deep blue at this point they are turning purple black. The earlier scene with Bella too, Jill can't act this naive and stupid going forward.
Solo Jill gotta be brutal, and you just know when the time comes she's gonna reject over some miniscule thing too.

nsiac

Feb 16, 2020
It appears that I need to go back a few chapters and create some additional saves moving forward. I came into this chapter with Josy, Maya, Bella, and Jill in favored positions. This allows for some pretty cool scenes with Josy, Maya, and Bella. It also lets me proceed with Sage as if nothing happened to dissuade that in previous episodes. Very nice on that.

Unfortunately, that brings me back to being confused on the best course of action because all four of the women I mentioned above had some excellent interactions. Maya was slipping away from my interest, but has now returned due to the movie night with her.

Bella is a mixed bag with me. Her storyline and personality are excellent. I love chipping away at her. My big issue is her body. The whole massive boob and corset-training waist kind of irritates me. I wish they either made her thicker or made her tits a bit smaller to make her more natural. Still, I think she's in the lead despite that for me.

Jill still holds some interest to me, but she is really sliding away with the lack of movement with her. I guess it's meant to add to the story, but it just pushes her out of my mind more.

The girls in the sauna at the party was disappointing. I was really hoping for some possibilities with those two.

Aside from the optional threesome and blowjob at the party, I feel that I missed out on at least a couple opportunities. Quinn shut me out completely. Is there a possible Jade interaction? I've heard that something with Cathy could occur.

I'm also going to be honest and say the girl Derrick banged from the women's studies class interacting with me had me hopeful that I'd be able to mount her. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a chance later.

I also hope we haven't seen the last of Mona.

LIs that I wish were added would be Riona, Jade, Quinn, and Camilla.

Guess it's time for me to go back to an older save and see if I can salvage Jade and Quinn somewhere along the line.
bro are you serious? Wendy? For the fuck sake, she’s awful and when she was ranting with MC, I felt the rage too I almost shouted to the screen I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STORIES!!!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes