woops

Jun 22, 2017
Hey guys how do we even enter a path? I mean last time Ive played it was chapter 5 and I dont really remember there were a paths. I can remember the chick/dik thing but not a girls path. Is it something from chapter 6 and forward or?

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I really need a walkthrough, i really can´t play without it, so many decisions to chose and i need to know which ones give points to the girls. THis is critical :ROFLMAO:

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Hey guys how do we even enter a path? I mean last time Ive played it was chapter 5 and I dont really remember there were a paths. I can remember the chick/dik thing but not a girls path. Is it something from chapter 6 and forward or?
Its the girl/girls you are chasing after among the main LIs since chapter 1. Affinity score plays in this too a bit.

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, someone made a great guide last update (0.6) for the mansion restoration minigame (I think it was fakitap) but I don't find it anymore. Can someone link it to me please?

Reactions: fakitap

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
This one?

Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is a way to get the job done in 7 of the 9 available turns, for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP "incorrectly".
Since Episode 7 has now been released and we know 6 turns are essentially impossible I have added a 2nd turn dedicated to grinding $ (turn 6) which means you can actually make enough $ to finish the restoration quickly even while keeping the Pink Rose VIP pass. Thus I have changed the guide to now work without the extra $10 from refusing the pass.

Many thanks to ename144 and Hurensohn Heigl for also being interested in the math and possibilities for optimization for this minigame and the food for thought and constructive criticism they gave as well as their more in-depth methods of calculating what to ideally do each turn.
In case you are interested, here are links to both Hurensohn Heigls initial analysis and his follow-up/final evaluation as well ename144s tracker. Especially the latter would be a vastly superior tool to my guide if you don't want to just follow a random persons steps but actually calculate all the turns and make your own choices ahead of time.
Also thanks to any and all users that pointed out errors and/or typos in the previous version of the sheet.

Reactions: fakitap

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
In which episode I am able to unlock all 2d character's images ??????
As i am unable to buy jacob 2d pics now.
you can buy them from episode 6 onwards, but they'll only become available in episode 7. in episode 6 you can buy them in Jacob's room, and in episode 7 you can buy them from the "2D Art" app on the phone. however, you'll only get them once you fully clean Jacob's room in the Mansion Restoration minigame iirc.

Reactions: Daniel4569

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, someone made a great guide last update (0.6) for the mansion restoration minigame (I think it was fakitap) but I don't find it anymore. Can someone link it to me please?
Oh, I think you caught it exactly as I was removing the old sheet and uploading the new one that's actually updated for episode 7 in case you checked within the last 10 minutes. But yeah it should be back up now and if you care to go back to an older save it now works without the $10 from refusing the VIP pass, so you can actually accept it. If you don't care to go back, then nothing about the first 3 turns actually changed as far as stat-allocation goes and you can just continue from there. You'll merely have an extra $10 in the end.

Reactions: ename144

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
you can buy them from episode 6 onwards, but they'll only become available in episode 7. in episode 6 you can buy them in Jacob's room, and in episode 7 you can buy them from the "2D Art" app on the phone. however, you'll only get them once you fully clean Jacob's room in the Mansion Restoration minigame iirc.
thanks buddy. ;)

Reactions: Infynite

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
Does anyone have sage route save from the start where u attended all events with her and stayed with her when you fought with josy and maya.till episode 6

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Amazing update once again, and I'm still massively into the MC/Sage relationship. Kinda bummed at the Swyper not being a factor any longer, but maybe that's just me.

Dumb question: I've downloaded some of the "completed" persistent saves and dropped into my saves folder, but I'm getting nowhere to "unlocking" all those unlocked scenes. Am I doing anything wrong?

bulten27

Jun 8, 2020
I had a thought when you start with ep7 and get to see jill's sister lana, can it be she who is in Quinn's father's drug apartment and who is maybe Quinn's mother ?? or maybe stepmother. we know that jill's sister died of illness but maybe jill's parents lied to her and she lives but is a big addict (because addiction is a type of illness) because jill's mother said that Lana was not herself at the beginning of ep7.
what do you think ??

Reactions: imcharliebrown

Levi Sasuke

May 25, 2018
In the compressed post there is one, also another one in the OP
Woah......sorry for wasting your time...but, why is it larger as 0.61 to 0.70 update???....and I only got rollback error in 0.7's math test...for all questions....and,that wasn't mentioned on 0.71 changlog...is that my save problem...or did you seen that too?

Spidey56

Jul 13, 2019
Hi! What's going on now? Yesterday I saw ver. 0.7.1., then it disappeared and was 0.7.0, now again the previous one. I'm confused.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes