Glonag

Jan 5, 2019
Can anyone say what kind of genre of music it is, the song is called A Beautiful Syndrome by Chill Study and plays during hang out with Quinn with a hookah Quinn scene.png

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
How to get Becky to give her a drink? Is there any scene with Sarah uring the party and which drink is the best for Heather?

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How to get Becky to give her a drink? Is there any scene with Sarah uring the party and which drink is the best for Heather?
To be able to talk to Becky you need to get rid of that jock talking to her. I think he leaves with Caleb and the other dude in the kitchen? Sarah I haven't found a scene either. And Heather wants absinthe.

Reactions: Thargor

Infynite

Oct 29, 2019
Great update.

A question though: can you fuck Heather or Becky on any path?
I don't think so, at most you can get a bj scene with Becky, and with Heather you can only give her a drink (if you snitch on Tommy), however I think that snitching on Tommy may lead to a lewd scene with her down the road (possibly due to the deal they have?).

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Oh, I think you caught it exactly as I was removing the old sheet and uploading the new one that's actually updated for episode 7 in case you checked within the last 10 minutes. But yeah it should be back up now and if you care to go back to an older save it now works without the $10 from refusing the VIP pass, so you can actually accept it. If you don't care to go back, then nothing about the first 3 turns actually changed as far as stat-allocation goes and you can just continue from there. You'll merely have an extra $10 in the end.
Is your guide in the link of this post now?

Alright, I hope this should be a more easily digestible version of the "Mansion Restoration Minigame"-guide I posted before.

It is neither the optimal nor by any means the only way to finish the restoration, but it is a way to get the job done in 7 of the 9 available turns, for people that don't feel like calculating it themselves or worrying about potentially spending the XP "incorrectly".
Since Episode 7 has now been released and we know 6 turns are seemingly impossible I have added a 2nd turn dedicated to grinding $ (turn 6) which means you can actually make enough $ to finish the restoration quickly even while keeping the Pink Rose VIP pass. Thus I have changed the guide to now work without the extra $10 from refusing the pass.

Many thanks to ename144 and Hurensohn Heigl for also being interested in the math and possibilities for optimization for this minigame and the food for thought and constructive criticism they gave as well as their more in-depth methods of calculating what to ideally do each turn.
In case you are interested, here are links to both Hurensohn Heigls initial analysis and his follow-up/final evaluation as well ename144s tracker. Both of their sheets would be vastly superior to my guide if you don't want to just follow a random persons steps but actually calculate all the turns and make your own choices ahead of time. Who knows, maybe it turns out that there is actually a way to finish the entire thing in just 6 turns. I'd love a ping or DM in case someone figures out a way since I'm genuinely curious if it's even possible.
Also thanks to any and all users that pointed out errors and/or typos in the previous version of the sheet.
Unfortunatelly, when i open the files, all I get is a big unreadable text (with a lot of messed up characters): do i need a program to read it?
The guide I followed on last update (early December) was on a post, with a table saying which character to put in which room for each sessions and how many skills points to allocate each time. I put the page on a favorite at the time but it must have messed up a bit because when i open the favorite now it's not the good page (page 5002, but there's not the post on it and i didn't find it the pages arounds).

IllussionMine

May 24, 2018
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.

I am guessing I can just do it one liner like this?

cheatcat, def_cheat = "", ""

Simon995

May 12, 2019
As of episode 7~ my BaDIK tier for best girl~ Sage > Jill > Bella > Josy & Maya > Quinn & HOTs~

Bella reaction of how intellectual Sage was and how she is changing her opinion on her is what make Sage edge out from the other girls~ she had break away from her stereotype from earlier episode~ the dev is great at character development~

the other girl are starting to get their time to shine soon~ especially for Quinn~ her story seems to start getting more interesting~

Nov 23, 2020
i like this feeling of universe in motion .. mc moves everyone's waters but, others know how to swim around too .. all the girls are becoming friends / rivals .. splitting maya and josy led to these two new pairs of friends .. i like that josy repeated the mc "code" .. follow your heart .. in a way this whole episode is based on this sentence .. i liked chad in this episode .. he showed respect for the 'mc .. defending him earned us points .. maybe we can help him too .. and given the last scene we will start from the next episode with him .. and also for Tybalt I think there will be at least a reasonable confrontation .. already in this episode we started to take apart .. to make it more and more human ..

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes