hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does she need a fucking squad ??? :WutFace:
Sage is just teasing the MC based on her "previous" rankings banter. Woman only make that face when they have had their brains fucked out. DPC really caught the nuances of the look really well. If the relationship continues and the MC admits his love and she reciprocates, the MC will get a "five" after that encounter.

pater_dick

May 23, 2020
There might be an answer somewhere buried but I would really appreciated if someone would tell me how to find whisky bottle at HOTs party. I found one on the table is Sage's room but can't take it.

Hivios

May 28, 2020
Through this last update i was thinking maybe the game might benefit from a morality system like the humanity in Vampire the Masquerade. Based on your beliefs (that you determine in the games opening) the choices you make may or may not affect your DiK/Chick Meter or not. That way you punish or reward the players based on their own MO.

Not sure if this is something possible to be Coded in Ren Py thou. Would be a nice way to customize the play through to each player, however.

Reactions: rockie

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
There might be an answer somewhere buried but I would really appreciated if someone would tell me how to find whisky bottle at HOTs party. I found one on the table is Sage's room but can't take it.
Go to the room where Josy is there is a pillow next to where Ashely was click it

Reactions: pater_dick

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

Mad Dog.

May 24, 2019
If I've got the entire game prior to 7.1 already, should I just download the update or do I have to re-download the entire game?

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes