Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I restarted the game but something bugs me. I remember Derek fucking Arieth in some playthrough but I can't seen to reproduce this. Anyone know the events that lead to that?

rockie

Aug 16, 2017
TBH, that breakfast scene was wholesome for me. Too bad we still don't know who is the traitor.
I never bought the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
theory, but I confess that I was a little bit worried when
... DPC already made
, I'm worried...

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Why is Bella breaking up in the car eventhough I did not had a thing with Cathy?
did u do something bad that Bella hate or have permanent DIK affinity ?
i always have Bella's path going along with Jill's path which on my playthrough is between neutral/chick affinity
being a massive DIK and having DIK affinity won't get u anywhere with Bella cmiiw

Reactions: TheLM2312

Jagento

Sep 15, 2019
Ich habe das selbe Problem seid v0.6.1 und da eines der besten Spiele ist was ich je spielte. Optisch sehr Detailreich, würde aber das Problem weiterhin existieren, würde mich das richtig abfucken. Ich hoffe das es behoben wird.

neddyy

Formerly 'eryden'
Jun 26, 2019
Is there any sort of femdom? Just to know which ones to focus the most on haha. Still curious about the other characters anyway, of course.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So if you let Cathy blow you in the car it cancels the Isabella route, well fuck gotta play from that part and refuse her now. This game is the best adult game ever but the free roam clicking part is a pain in the ass...
i literally made 2 black coffee to have a sleepless night on my weekend replaying it from EP 1 because of that
even fixing the Jade part (if u bang her)
knowing how Cathy small choice bite u in the ass this episode
seein' how Jade's video shows up in the end of Episode 6 on her husband's laptop (which also Tybalt's dad if i'm not mistaken) i'm not gonna give Tybalt's or anyone ammunition to screw my Jill's and Bella's path now on CHICK route

Math87

Feb 10, 2020
i always have Bella's path going along with Jill's path which on my playthrough is between neutral/chick affinity
being a massive DIK and having DIK affinity won't get u anywhere with Bella cmiiw

My character is huge dik and i have no problem with bella....

Reactions: Reggie32

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
i literally made 2 black coffee to have a sleepless night on my weekend replaying it from EP 1 because of that
even fixing the Jade part (if u bang her)
knowing how Cathy small choice bite u in the ass this episode
seein' how Jade's video shows up in the end of Episode 6 on her husband's laptop (which also Tybalt's dad if i'm not mistaken) i'm not gonna give Tybalt's or anyone ammunition to screw my Jill's and Bella's path now on CHICK route
I've never thought about that, about Jade's video. I'll do the same as you, I'll start a new DIK route, but avoiding Cathy and not sharing the infamous video with the DIKs.

ericsndr21

Aug 16, 2020
So did you get the Bella scene at home? My affinity is neutral but Cathy's panty is always is the glove compartment even though I ignored her. It never happened. Ugh.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
So did you get the Bella scene at home? My affinity is neutral but Cathy's panty is always is the glove compartment even though I ignored her. It never happened. Ugh.
the hangout with Bella and sofa scene ? yeah i got it
and i don't use mods or console commands either,
did u choose to stay with Bella on Episode 3 ?

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
Wait banging jade cancels the isabella route as well? Or did i misunderstood?
I dont think banging will cancel Isabella, it not the same as Cathy. However I am almost certain that it will lead to some consequences and I suspect it could have consequences on Sage (pure sepculation at this point).

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Wait banging jade cancels the isabella route as well? Or did i misunderstand?
for now, nothing yet
but i changed mine just for safety precaution for next episode
basically planning better is the right word to say
since if cathy small scene can make bella bye bye,
can u imagine what can happen for jade scene ?
that's my point actually sorry if it's confusing

ericsndr21

Aug 16, 2020
the hangout with Bella and sofa scene ? yeah i got it
and i don't use mods or console commands either,
did u choose to stay with Bella on Episode 3 ?
Yes that scene. That's the scene im looking for. I chose to stay with Bella in EP 3 as well. Did you talk to Cathy in Swyper app? Because in my route, i did not choose to driver her home. Cathy went home on a cab and yet, her panties is the compartment.

4.80 star(s) 1,522 Votes