JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
You can avoid this if you didn't take the video or share the video.
ah so basically u can bang Jade but Derek will have the point on DIK's final results then ?
hmm interesting i might give this one variable a try

thanks man for pointing out that Jade one,
well 1 more sleepless night coming right up for me then lol

Reactions: TheLM2312

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Seems a lot of trouble with the Rooster app in your room. Reading this from many people. If you open it standing near the couch, it crashes your game. If you simply walk into the room with your bed, or even to the bookshelf area, then open it, no crash. Strange glitch.

We also need the Ep 7 walkthrough.

Reactions: TheLM2312 and Mort

ericsndr21

Aug 16, 2020
hmm that's strange
maybe it's a bug i suppose,
not trying to be rude tho but the saves are ur own playthrough right ? not downloaded from the first page ?
since episode 7 released i replay everything from EP1 tbh
had a sleepless night to complete everything lol
Yes, it's my own playthrough and I also repeated the game from EP 1. I dont know if i'l be repating this again from the start for a chick route. Ugh.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I smash tybalts lil wee wee would is that ok for Jill path most people say you have to be a saint for her path

flame13th

Sep 21, 2016
ah so basically u can bang Jade but Derek will have the point on DIK's final results then ?
hmm interesting i might give this one variable a try

thanks man for pointing out that Jade one,
well 1 more sleepless night coming right up for me then lol
Hope it helps because that's what I did, I didn't submit the video to the DIKs since there was the traitor in the DIKs and the husband didn't have the video.

In what scenario does mc's dick show in Tybalt's personation?
You need to take a video with Tybalt's phone in his room during their party if I'm not mistaken.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I smash tybalts lil wee wee would is that ok for Jill path most people say you have to be a saint for her path
just win the tennis route normally
i would say that's way safer just like how we shouldn't punch him straight on the face on previous episodes (eventhough the animation is so satisfying),
plus u get a better ending of the match if u win the tennis match normally
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaed1107

Jun 10, 2017
Being a DIK [v0.7.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac: 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux: 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Patch Mac: 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

NOTE! Patch only works with unmodified Patreon versions (v0.6.0/v0.6.1). Patch instructions are included in the .zip file.
NOTE: Games Crashes while talking to Josy: Here

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you add MEDIAFIRE or NOPY links for windows compressed patch, please? Maybe not right now, but in your future projects would be a good option. Sometimes I already reached my MEGA limit and Workupload is really slow to download. Thanks for your work.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Yes, it's my own playthrough and I also repeated the game from EP 1. I dont know if i'l be repating this again from the start for a chick route. Ugh.
well at least i did mine,
and i'm gonna add 1 more sleepless night to try the banging jade and not submitting the video in a bit
just do it if u want to tbh
since the next episode is still far off,
so no rush unless u really want to see that Bella scene

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
People theirs a cheat mod in OP that allows you to change variables of certain choices hell I'm Fred Flinstone when it comes to computers but I do know how to read and pay attention if anyone asking questions did the same you'd figure things out yourself. https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5639507 and https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-1-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5636545 also use the cheat mod detector I used the cheat mod to change the variable about getting BJ from Cathy in the car and Bella took me home brfore changing it she rejected me. You dont have to replay a new game just figure which options need to be changed for certain characters.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes