Nosket

May 25, 2018
To have full content of Jill is necessary have a full chick patch?
Which events affect my relation with Jill? Only is necessary be CHICK in most of decisions?
I think the best is have two saves, one for DIK and other for CHICK routes.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
To have full content of Jill is necessary have a full chick patch?
Which events affect my relation with Jill? Only is necessary be CHICK in most of decisions?
I think the best is have two saves, one for DIK and other for CHICK routes.
Its best to have 3 saves, one for DIK, one for Maya/Josy and one for Jill/Bella. For the best Jill/Bella outcome dont hook up with Cathy, do not make a dickpick at the party in Ep5 and just stay with Jill/Bella.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Its best to have 3 saves, one for DIK, one for Maya/Josy and one for Jill/Bella. For the best Jill/Bella outcome dont hoop up with Cathy, do not make a dickpick at the party in Ep5 and just stay with Jill/Bella.
But in case of the photo in cell, Jill seeing that she have "competition" of other girls is not good? Maybe this will incentivate her.
I thought that can be interesting have a CHICK patch with Maya/Josy + Jill/Bella, but the possibilities of future conflicts are surely huge.

Reactions: chociar666

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
But in case of the photo in cell, Jill seeing that she have "competition" of other girls is not good? Maybe this will incentivate her.
I thought that can be interesting have a CHICK patch with Maya/Josy + Jill/Bella, but the possibilities of future conflicts are surely huge.
Yes, I've wondered this. It might be better for the MC and Jill's relationship for her to be confronted with this now, before they do the deed, rather than afterwards when she might feel that the 'perfect' moment she'd been craving has been ruined in her memory by the revelation of the MC basically being a dirty slut!

Reactions: Nosket

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If someone has the problem with Josy's scene where the game closes, it is because you have a save that the mod was used and DPC used an anti-cheat in this update but it still has a solution, just use the scrappy mod again and you can continue playing with that save without problems

MOD Scrappy

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I think it could only be seen as good if Josy talks with her about it afterwards, which only happens if you had sex with her in Ep2 and the only possible good outcome including other girls I could see with Maya/Josy but definitely not the other girls.At my only Jill/Bella playthrough i still could have done the Riona/Camila, Lilly or Sage scene at the party, which made me wonder , but i decided to only stick to Bella/Jill. I could imagine the dickpick having at least a small negative unexcepted impact in the future like when having fun with Cathy in Bellas car ends her route.

wantmummy

Nov 30, 2017
We don't know for certain that the Cathy incident ends Bella's route permnanently. It might be reopened like the Sage route has been. Like Sage (and pretty much everybody else), Bella definitely has the hots for the MC and it will be interesting to see whether she can keep her passions under control now he's unlocked stuff she's clearly been burying for a long time.

Reactions: RonnieBoi

verme1243

Aug 19, 2018
Hey, would really appreciate some help. I've got a episode 6 save that I've played through with DIK affinity and for some reason when I start episode 7 and get through to one of the first scenes of the episode where Josy has come to stay with you because Maya's Dad's showed up, the game just crashes no matter what I do. In the past I'd played around with a mod called Badik for episode 5, but I've since removed it. It's my only save where I've progressed through to the end of episode 6.

I updated my patch 6.0 game file with the 7.0 patch and then with the 7.2 patch but it makes no difference. Is there anything I can do to stop the game from crashing? Perhaps if I used someone else's save and deleted all my persistent files and %appdata% files?

Thanks!
im having the same problem, anyone knows what to do? i played the episode 6 using the cheat/wt mod and now when i updated the game to episode 7, my game crashes in the josy scene in the beggining of ep 7

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes