Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
We don't know for certain that the Cathy incident ends Bella's route permnanently. It might be reopened like the Sage route has been. Like Sage (and pretty much everybody else), Bella definitely has the hots for the MC and it will be interesting to see whether she can keep her passions under control now he's unlocked stuff she's clearly been burying for a long time.
There will always be more then one factor which impact on the decisions. Like if you ignored Sage till Ep7 sexually i think you need to at least have helped her with Chad or had to show you got some interest in her to get the option to start it from the party on.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
im having the same problem, anyone knows what to do? i played the episode 6 using the cheat/wt mod and now when i updated the game to episode 7, my game crashes in the josy scene in the beggining of ep 7
If someone has the problem with Josy's scene where the game closes, it is because you have a save that the mod was used and DPC used an anti-cheat in this update but it still has a solution, just use the scrappy mod again and you can continue playing with that save without problems

MOD Scrappy

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
I have a question for anyone who cares to answer... exactly what age is Bella and was the Bella with a different name in the beginning of Episode 7 with a younger Jill? Is Bella Jill's sister?

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I have a question for anyone who cares to answer... exactly what age is Bella and was the Bella with a different name in the beginning of Episode 7 with a younger Jill? Is Bella Jill's sister?
Not sure if you meant Amelia or Lana but they're Jill's mum and sister, respectively. Bella is simply Jill's best friend although she must hold a dear place in Jill's heart to be invited to the ranch and have a polaroid photo taken. So far we don't have any idea how they came to be friends.

Bella is in her mid to late 30s as she entered uni 18 years ago.

Sanwichkun

Jan 22, 2019
So I guess there is no CG - Rip for 0.7 available - I have the problem that neither saves nor the Mod really works and I just wanna see the full gallery.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Not sure if you meant Amelia or Lana but they're Jill's mum and sister, respectively. Bella is simply Jill's best friend although she must hold a dear place in Jill's heart to be invited to the ranch and have a polaroid photo taken. So far we don't have any idea how they came to be friends.

Bella is in her mid to late 30s as she entered uni 18 years ago.

Alright, appeciate you guys.

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
can anyone help me how do you get rid of the 8 jocks out
Oh that's a whole ass job. Getting wipes for Arieth is one way to get rid of the two dudes in the kitchen. Asking Elena about Chad then going to the room where Chad is makes him leave. There's a dude hitting on Josy when you get her a drink.There's one dude asleep in Heather's bed and one dude you gotta push to the pool. Sorry about not knowing their names, I was too busy trying to remember what items I should mix to get the right drinks lmao

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes