Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I think what the beginning of the chapter is meant to say, is that as Bellas sister isnt there for her at the moment Bella takes the role of her sister for her. If Jill doesnt know what to do she asks Bella for help. And even though Bella and Lana probably arent the same person(i wont exclude it as we dont know how the story will go on) their looks got some mutualities.

Solpher

Sep 19, 2019
To have full content of Jill is necessary have a full chick patch?
Which events affect my relation with Jill? Only is necessary be CHICK in most of decisions?
I think the best is have two saves, one for DIK and other for CHICK routes.
I'd say go full chick if you want Jill. You can go DIK and still get her, but it'll make things harder for yourself.

Best is to have more then 2 saves (Chick Bella, Chick Jill, DIK Sage, ...)

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Oh that's a whole ass job. Getting wipes for Arieth is one way to get rid of the two dudes in the kitchen. Asking Elena about Chad then going to the room where Chad is makes him leave. There's a dude hitting on Josy when you get her a drink.There's one dude asleep in Heather's bed and one dude you gotta push to the pool. Sorry about not knowing their names, I was too busy trying to remember what items I should mix to get the right drinks lmao
Dawe goes to the pool after the scene in the room upstairs happened and you have to push him into it. If you tell Derek about Ashley after you talked with her about him Anthony will leave. For Caleb and the other dude form the kitchen you have to go to Arieth and bring her tissues from the bathroom. If you talk to Lily this dude will go to sleep in Heathers bed and after you find him them you can tell Heather about it. I dont know ho wi got rid of the one talking to Becky anymore. And Chad is with another guy so that should be all of them.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
If you are with Maya and Josy, Quinn won't like you. You'll probably need her scene from episode 6, too.
If you are friends with josy and maya. Mc will get message from then and for quinn you need cp6 secens, Yet when you chat with quinn she throws no bullshit as always and just invite mc in her room.
Remember mc need to handle tommy which my mc did well and tommy is just common customer to her.
Also bash tommy in heather's eyes. It's gonna play a major role in coming episode.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
is it possible to fuck heather at the party? if so how do i get it
I think Heather is generally off-limits so far (because she's with Tommy, in their own weird way, which is even weirder to me because I swear I pick up vibes that Tommy and Quinn might have a thing), sort of like how Elena is off-limits because she's with Johnny (although they seem like they're actually loyal to each other lol).

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Does anyone know if Quinn is ever going to be upgraded to a "main" girl? The way the relationship has been developing if MC is fucking her makes it seem like it could end up becoming more serious.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I think Heather is generally off-limits (because she's with Tommy, in their own weird way, which is even weirder to me because I swear I pick up vibes that Tommy and Quinn might have a thing), sort of like how Elena is off-limits because she's with Johnny (although they seem like they're actually loyal to each other lol).
I am waiting on some lewd content with Heather, hopefullly in the next episode. But after mc told her about Tommy cheating she changed her opinion about him, so i think there will something happen soon, possibly bc shes angry about tommy cheating on her and both of them said they are in an open relationship, thats why shes not off limits.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Dawe goes to the pool after the scene in the room upstairs happened and you have to push him into it.
Weird. I wonder if you have to have a certain affinity for that because when my MC went down and saw Dawe by the pool, he was basically like "Meh, he's not bothering anybody" and left him alone lol. There wasn't even an option to do something else.

both of them said they are in an open relationship, thats why shes not off limits.
Even open relationships have lines that aren't supposed to be crossed though (as evidenced by the fact that Tommy is still cheating on Heather, even though they're in an open relationship, because he's not following the rules), and I'd imagine fucking a frat brother would be one of those lines. Especially knowing what we know about Tommy's personality.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I'd say go full chick if you want Jill. You can go DIK and still get her, but it'll make things harder for yourself.

Best is to have more then 2 saves (Chick Bella, Chick Jill, DIK Sage, ...)
Status need : Natural will do.
Most important Choice : You should not be in relationship with bella (friendly is okk but no fuck around with bella)

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Weird. I wonder if you have to have a certain affinity for that because when my MC went down and saw Dawe by the pool, he was basically like "Meh, he's not bothering anybody" and left him alone lol. There wasn't even an option to do something else.
To push Dawe you need to choose to get rid of the Alphas (if you don't have permanent affinity) or a permanent Dik affinity.

Reactions: brichouse

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018

Even open relationships have lines that aren't supposed to be crossed though (as evidenced by the fact that Tommy is still cheating on Heather, even though they're in an open relationship, because he's not following the rules), and I'd imagine fucking a frat brother would be one of those lines. Especially knowing what we know about Tommy's personality.
I dont think she would ask Tommy beforehand to get equal ^^. Are you on neutral or Chik path? On my DIK path i had the task to make the alphas leave and then it worked, on my Chik Jill/Bella path i havent gotten the task and so just some of them left and some actions like throwing Dawe into the Pool talking to Heather about the dude sleeping in her bed are locked. I think the rest still leaves. Still got the Maya/Josy neutral path before me so i dont know how the party is there.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes