Tuffiglig

Jun 29, 2017
Can anyone be so kind to share a save before Tybalt's presentation but having taken a DP? Because I've never done that, I want to see all that Jill and Josy Drama and reactions hahaha
What means "DP"?
In my attached savefile i fucked ever possible girl, and i think Jill was not very amused.
Do you have a save where Jill ist happy?
In the walkthrough was mentioned "[...] you then get to message Jill again [...]" but i don't know how to get it :-/

Last edited:
Reactions: Volis

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
What means "DP"?
In my attached walktrhough i fucked ever possible girl, and i think Jill was not very amused.
Do you have an save where Jill ist happy?
In the walkthrough was mentioned "[...] you then get to message Jill again [...]" but i don't know how to get it :-/
Dickpick

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
What means "DP"?
In my attached walktrhough i fucked ever possible girl, and i think Jill was not very amused.
Do you have an save where Jill ist happy?
Do you miss the Bella scene too? I could send you a safe from the end of the episode or right before the things your missing start so you can play them.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Great update. I gotta say that I and many other people definitely saw that ending coming from a mile away. How some of you didn't believe it is beyond me lmao. Anyway, the sex was hot, the non sexual intimate moments were adorable and I think I liked them just as much as the sex scenes. It's nice to know that the MC is building meaningful relationships with people.

I think I'm one of the few that actually doesn't mind the slow burn with Jill's character. It fits her character and it's a nice change in pace from the countless other women who jump to fuck MC. Then again, I'm also one of the few people who plays these games for the story mostly lol

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
For what? It was clear that this Meatheat is Gay ... Every Non-Gay Man wouldn´t drop Sage. Redhead Power :ROFLMAO:
I thought it would be one of the other hots at first but I knew that would be too obvious. . I never expected it to a man..TROY [/SPOILER]

Last edited:

JagsFan84

Dec 1, 2020
Yeah its weird cause he clearly is putting a lot of work into Quinn&MC relationship and also made Sage ask mc if he was interested in her which might open a route for her later.
Would be kinda lame if there was all this buildup and it just ended with her dying or getting arrested ngl.

Did DPC consider Ana to be a "main LI?"

I could see Quinn getting a "maybe ever after" ending where the final shot is of MC visiting her in jail, saying he'll wait for her, or waiting to pick her up from rehab.

didipowa

Dec 1, 2019
Hey guys, I'm getting this error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin (1)\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 801, in predict
for n in node.predict():
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin (1)\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1711, in predict
return [ renpy.game.script.lookup(label) ]
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-lin (1)\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label '_library_main_menu'.

Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Yume3Dx

Oct 11, 2018
Do you guys have a save for chik playthrough? Idk how to get the jill room scene from DIK playthrough in season 7 or the scene is being affected by how many girls you hooked up before that scene or it is also chik side playthrough??

Reactions: Tuffiglig
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes