Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Technically they do have a threesome in Episode 6 to complete their Scavenger Hunt, but it was at least as focused on the awkwardness as it was on the sex.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional, though: the game offers the promise of a happy ending with two girls, so obviously we have to jump through some hoops to get there. If it jumped straight to the hot group sex it would make things boring by the time we got to the end (and might overshadow some of the other paths).
[/QUOTE]

I could make the same argument with monogamous sex.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
IIRC DPC said that there will be 5 main LIs and not a single LI more. However, I have this feeling (might be just wishful thinking lol) that Quinn if she lives throughout the story will get her ending (please DPC for the love of God make it happen :cry:)
It would be kind of weird if she didn't because the relationship between them isn't treated like a casual hookup the way the others are (like Camila for instance), particularly because she's said she doesn't do x, y, z then done it with MC, which suggests to me that there's something deeper. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
This update just makes me hate discussions even more. People were literally discussing religious behaviours what is and what isn't throught the pages, the update literally starts with Maya not getting caught, laughing my fucking ass off so damn hard.

GARGULE

Oct 2, 2018
We don't know for certain that the Cathy incident ends Bella's route permnanently. It might be reopened like the Sage route has been. Like Sage (and pretty much everybody else), Bella definitely has the hots for the MC and it will be interesting to see whether she can keep her passions under control now he's unlocked stuff she's clearly been burying for a long time.
Bella has been waiting for her husband's return for 3 years while remaining abstinent. Do you really think she could resume relations with the MC if this one has a machine gun instead of a penis?

Besides, she also warns clearly that she will be attentive to what will happen with Jill if the MC and Jill finally manage to find out where and how to plug the plug.

And then finally, it is not at all excluded that Bella also takes affection for Sage because Sage completely amazed her in this episode. So here too, in my opinion, the MC will have to be very careful if he intends to play on both counts

Reactions: beef-devourer

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Someone please help me out here. lol
I downloaded 7.1 compressed. I didn't see a 7.2 compressed.
I was gonna download the 7.2 patch, but noticed it's 3gb. Is there not a compressed 7.2, or am I not seeing something?
I need a 7.2 compressed game, because even 3gb is a lot for me to download.

Also, I deleted all my old files cause I know the mod doesn't work with the new version, but I kept all my old saves. Will my old modded 6.1 saves work with any of this, or am I gonna have to start over (which I've done a couple times before, in older versions)?

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I'm a bit confused. Someone please help me out here. lol
I downloaded 7.1 compressed. I didn't see a 7.2 compressed.
I was gonna download the 7.2 patch, but noticed it's 3gb. Is there not a compressed 7.2, or am I not seeing something?
I need a 7.2 compressed game, because even 3gb is a lot for me to download.

Also, I deleted all my old files cause I know the mod doesn't work with the new version, but I kept all my old saves. Will my old modded 6.1 saves work with any of this, or am I gonna have to start over (which I've done a couple times before, in older versions)?
You have to try, at the begging at a Josy scene a bug could occure bc yourused the mod, dont know where exactly as i havent used it. Should be fixed by using the mod also for the new version. You dont need the 7.2, 7.1 and 2 are just bug fixes, I could play through 7.0 without any problems.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
But there is differences from 7.0 to 7.2 or is only a debug ?
ok, get:
-- Changelog v0.7.2 --
- Fixed a bug where the new phone, mainly Rooster, would cause an exception for subsurfaces, for a subset of players.
- Fixed a bug where Shuffle would give you unlimited money.
- Corrected typos in episode 7

-- Changelog v0.7.1 --

- Fixed a bug with the Bios app, where you would get multiple entries if you rolled back to change your mind during some choices.
- Fixed an issue where you got stuck in the final freeroam of episode 7 if you dismissed Riona too fast in her chat.
- Fixed a dialogue bug in episode 6 with Josy and Maya.
- Fixed a bug with a patched animation in episode 6 during the scene with Envy and Sandy.
- Fixed a bug with a missing image for Jade's phone chat in episode 7.
- Fixed a bug where calling people using the old phone wouldn't bring back the quick menu until you opened and closed the phone again.
- Fixed four missing renders during the tennis match.
- Corrected typos in episode 7

-- Changelog v0.7.0 --
Added Episode 7 that includes
3722 renders
836 GUI elements
34 2D-art pieces
250 animations
22 songs
20 sound effects

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
Great update. I gotta say that I and many other people definitely saw that ending coming from a mile away. How some of you didn't believe it is beyond me lmao. Anyway, the sex was hot, the non sexual intimate moments were adorable and I think I liked them just as much as the sex scenes. It's nice to know that the MC is building meaningful relationships with people.

I think I'm one of the few that actually doesn't mind the slow burn with Jill's character. It fits her character and it's a nice change in pace from the countless other women who jump to fuck MC. Then again, I'm also one of the few people who plays these games for the story mostly lol
I actually think her lewd scene in this new EP is her first "proper" lewd scene, it's not just accidental groping or some kisses just for the sake of adding some erotic scenes but a particular moment in which she shows that she is now genuinely lusting for pleasure with the MC. A truly beautiful sight to see (with a wonderful music to boot), the doc really crafted it amazingly well, kudos to him.

P.S: it was also the first time we see her fully nude at every angle wasn'it ?

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Do you have any save after the presentation, but ruining it for Tybalt with the dick pick? hahaha I've missed that scene 'cause I've never took that picture.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
I actually think her lewd scene in this new EP is her first "proper" lewd scene, it's not just accidental groping or some kisses just for the sake of adding some erotic scenes but a particular moment in which she shows that she is now genuinely lusting for pleasure with the MC. A truly beautiful sight to see (with a wonderful music to boot), the doc really crafted it amazingly well, kudos to him.

P.S: it was also the first time we see her fully nude at every angle wasn'it ?
Yup her lewd scene was very well done. This may be weird but I found it cute in a way. Her narration and use of the word "penis" just seemed very Jill.

And yup that was our first glimpse of nekkid Jill *tear* I wonder how the futa theorists are feeling

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes