scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
After scrolling down some pages and not seeing anyone mention this, I'm gonna ask. Anyone else also saw Riona's text where she ask MC for helf because she thinks someone is stalking her? WTF was that? I believe I only saw it in my dik playthough and havng started her scene at the party with her, but I'm not sure that's what triggers it.
I think when she is talking to Camilla, they are on a wall and van is parked watching them perhaps.
Not sure what things you need to do with her to trigger that text though.
I had it on massive dik route and the Maya/Josy route though.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I have avoided doing anything with Quinn in this game. Heard her described as toxic, and that was how I saw her too. I might be persuaded to get involved if the MC got the option of putting her in place and dominating her. :cool:
I don't know about dominating her, but the MC definitely has an effect on Quinn, if you pursue her - arguably you can see it right from the start, but it becomes more obvious in episode 5, and then becomes really obvious in episodes 6 and 7. Her scenes have been some of the most emotionally satisfying in the whole piece, in my view. Well worth a look.

Reactions: ignorantCreator

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Is there any indication of who Tommy slept with here?

All I know is that he has a threesome in my DIK save, and is with only 1 girl on my Chick save.

• Wow
Reactions: Dr Krieger

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
Anyone have save chik for jill 1st appearance or before jill 1st appearance?
You should also just stick to Jill and Bella for a good chick path, so i t may would be best to start from scratch if oyu want to play thorugh all content you missed.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019

All I know is that he has a threesome in my DIK save, and is with only 1 girl on my Chick save.
Hmm I thought it was Heather. But there is another scene that you can see actually see two girls in his bed. But can't see their faces

Pingusecret

Jun 25, 2018
I got the Maya scene with Chick DIK status but I had DIK Affinity , I just didnt get the Hugging position as you needed chick affinity for this.

Make sure you reply right to her texts so you ask if you can come over that evening.
Sorry yeah I meant the 100%, i got 50%. Thanks.

I wonder what trigger the 3-some. I don't think its purely path related, it must be some decisions.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
What we learn at the end of the episode, it's going to cause great damage.

Already depending on the relationship between the MC and the two guys, if he gets spotted it can go into a fight, possibly with serious consequences (for example, someone seriously injured).

Then it will certainly help to detonate the HOTs. I think Sage is going to get kicked out of the sorority by the girls.

For episode 8, expect heavy drama level.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
I wonder what trigger the 3-some. I don't think its purely path related, it must be some decisions.
I didn't go back to test it but on my Dik path i told Heather that Tommy had broken their agreement and then the morning after it showed two girls in his bed. Whereas in my Chick path i didn't tell her and it was just the one girl there. He was pissed off in both paths regardless though.

Reactions: ename144

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
For Maya's scene you have to be CHICK. But even with CHICK status I can't get it. Do you need affinity? (which is weird, Maya stroke me more as neutral).
Maya's full CHICK.
If you're down to cheat to check what works and what doesnt:

affinity = u'CHICK'; dtype = -3; dik = -20

That's what you need to change to get full CHICK status.

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Any ep. 5 completed saves with chick affinity, Jill, Maya and Josy routes and not having taken something on somebody's phone? :p

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
After scrolling down some pages and not seeing anyone mention this, I'm gonna ask. Anyone else also saw Riona's text where she ask MC for helf because she thinks someone is stalking her? WTF was that? I believe I only saw it in my dik playthough and havng started her scene at the party with her, but I'm not sure that's what triggers it.
I got it(chick path).

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes