Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
After scrolling down some pages and not seeing anyone mention this, I'm gonna ask. Anyone else also saw Riona's text where she ask MC for helf because she thinks someone is stalking her? WTF was that? I believe I only saw it in my dik playthough and havng started her scene at the party with her, but I'm not sure that's what triggers it.
Yeah, I don't think it's dik or chick based. She said in the text that she knows you're a good fighter so I'm guessing it's based on if you've fought or won your fights against chad/jocks/the fridge (can't remember his name) etc.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I get a crash when starting a new game and getting through the first test. Anyone else having this issue?

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
Does anyone have a problem with any of the character development so far?

For me it's the scenes with Bella. I feel like the oral sex and handjobs could have waited. The kissing and grabbing a boob is fine but the extreme foreplay I would have much rathered it all happen in the first sex scene.
From the few lines in her last scene I'm thinking maybe she's a dom and her locked door is a dungeon...

J.Buttler

Apr 22, 2021
Has anyone successfully downloaded the game in Android? I keep trying for the brandi version but it keeps crashing, I followed the instructions and pasted the being the dikha folder in Android/data but it still keeps crashing
I Think that mechanism will not work on Android. We need bug fix apk

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
I played all of the saves I have and got everything this update has to offer.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've read one negative comment about a new phone, I personally liked it, but I guess some may have not. One negative thing I'll say about this update is that we did not need Madame scene, moreover, divided into three parts. I think that these renders and animation time would have been better spent on more Becky, Bella, Maya, or Jill. However, I just can be talking about me because I did not find Madame attractive and I save spammed her three saves just so I have a complete gallery.
I wrote this before, this is one of my favorite episodes and is very different from the previous episode which was good, but I had nothing to say about it.

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
Is anyone else getting a crash on startup? The compressed version is launching what looks like a zoomed in menu screen and then it gives the white screen of death

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i played dark souls 3 and defeated the nameless king...and yet i can't even touch Sage during the sparring...is she on steroids?XD is a scripted fight meant to lose? XD
Are you playing on hard? No skills in brawler?

It was a longer fight no doubt so more chance to miss click, but no harder than previous fights. At least on Easy. I'll do a hard run when the game is back on Steam and I have a reason to chase achievements, I don't put in work unless I am rewarded.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
i played dark souls 3 and defeated the nameless king...and yet i can't even touch Sage during the sparring...is she on steroids?XD is a scripted fight meant to lose? XD
Thus is the hardest fight because you have to defeat her by losing her stamina. Basically you are not fighting her but if mc can't stop her coming punches mc
gets hurts. Anyway I did it in my first try. ✌
My setting are on normal level.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Is it always like that after the tennis game with bella jill and tybalt that she wont do anything with you???? Mc pulled out some underwear from cathy but back in chapter 5 i didnt even drove her home? like how..... can somebody explain?

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Is it always like that after the tennis game with bella jill and tybalt that she wont do anything with you???? Mc pulled out some underwear from cathy but back in chapter 5 i didnt even drove her home? like how..... can somebody explain?
are u playing vanilla or mod ?
because as much as i read about that cathy panties showing up in this thread
i never got that at all since i replayed everything from EP1 when EP7 came out tbh
i never touch the mod tho,

Reactions: RonnieBoi

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018

Must be a bug. She's only supposed to find the panties in her car if Cathy gave MC a blowjob. You may have to use the cheat mod to change it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes