edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
hello i reloaded the game i only started at the beginning i also downloaded cheats i can also see it in the bottom right corner but when i press it nothing happens, the picture freezes i have to scroll back then it works but chats don't work with me?

Whiskeyjackle

Aug 5, 2017
HELP!!!

Maybe I'm to stupid to search correctly (probably) but I've spent lots of time looking for a solution to the Josey crash and the errors when talking to Maya's father but found nothing that worked so far.
Many of you guys seem to be playing without problems, could you pls share your wisdom with me, I'd really like to play the new version :(

Reactions: Den45675

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
HELP!!!

Maybe I'm to stupid to search correctly (probably) but I've spent lots of time looking for a solution to the Josey crash and the errors when talking to Maya's father but found nothing that worked so far.
Many of you guys seem to be playing without problems, could you pls share your wisdom with me, I'd really like to play the new version :(
Get the walkthrough mod, linked in the opening post.

Sarad_red

Jun 24, 2020
Has anyone successfully downloaded the game in Android? I keep trying for the brandi version but it keeps crashing, I followed the instructions and pasted the being the dikha folder in Android/data but it still keeps crashing

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Agreed on all points that Vinnie likely ties into this, along with Quinn/drugs drama. However, what's not clear is his motivation - aside from petty revenge, what's at stake for Vinnie? What does he get out of this? Given the Burke connection in these plots, perhaps there is some monetary incentive, but that seems like a lot of work/risk for attempted extortion.

Reactions: Kenshiro70

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
anyone getting this on Mac update?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 274, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
Just updated from 0.7.1 to 0.7.2. No problems starting the game.

Reactions: blessings5

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Does anyone have a problem with any of the character development so far?

For me it's the scenes with Bella. I feel like the oral sex and handjobs could have waited. The kissing and grabbing a boob is fine but the extreme foreplay I would have much rathered it all happen in the first sex scene.

Kronicza7x

Aug 9, 2018
Just wait until Tybalt finds out that MC is doing the hula hula tango with mom and soon Jill..

Don't be surprised if he gets a gun

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes