Jackie123

May 2, 2018
are u playing vanilla or mod ?
because as much as i read about that cathy panties showing up in this thread
i never got that at all since i replayed everything from EP1 when EP7 came out tbh
i never touch the mod tho,
im playing the android port and its kinda bugging me out cuz bella is my fav character and it seems like i cant do anything about it... but there are many new ports im playing the very first one maybe it got patched with the newer one i hope...

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I should know the answer to this, but is it possible to get on Quinn's path without participating in her restaurant? I feel as though it cheapens the accomplishment of seducing her if you first need to pay for her services.

Also, who feels that the DnG session from Ep. 6 will foreshadow future plot? (e.g., will seducing Moira/Quinn always result in MC's 'defeat' ... will the Ice Queen/Bella 'kill' Josy no matter what choices we make ... etc.)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I did, but that wasnt as much of a lewd scene as a heartwarming moment honestly. Which is great.
I must agree, it was nice to see the softer side of the 2nd worst person on campus.
For those who have finished episode 7, how would you rate the scenes?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you cum? Then you didn't get blue-balled, you got exactly the opposite. She gets you off pretty solidly.
same problem here man, I am asking for full persistent since 3 days and nothing happend till now
We have to wait for our hero that we dosen`t deserve ;)
It's been posted by many people at various points. Here, you can have mine (attached to message).
Name a character that MC hasn't dated yet that you're hoping he will?
Date? None, really. Shag into a wet puddle on the floor? Sally keeps climbing the list. KRJ's pretty nice, too. The dark-haired semi-Asian-looking girl with light eyes from the first party would make for a nice tumble. Now that Ep7's come and gone, though, drilling Becky just made the list, though it's more of a hate-fuck mentality, I really don't care for her personality at all (as displayed when meeting with Josy).
Does anyone have an idea when will the official android port will be realeased
I was given to understand that DPC does not do android ports, so the official answer would be "never", unless somebody cares to inform me I am mistaken. It's always fans porting it these days.
I didn't think it was possible to dislike anyone more than tyblat..but Maya's dad.. Jesus! I hope we get to punch this guys lights out
I want him to walk in on MC railing Maya from behind and her screaming in pleasure, just to have the shock of his appearance at that moment to be the catalyst that has MC blasting rope inside Maya, who herself would be too stunned to pull away. Josy optional, I just feel Maya needs a proper creampie.
Is there any indication of who Tommy slept with here?

All I know is that he has a threesome in my DIK save, and is with only 1 girl on my Chick save.
Based on the skintone, it looks like if you tell Heather he cheated that she ends up running back to him and that's why it's a threesome, so odds are pretty good the other girl in the image would be Tania, who he's talked about wanting to bang again.

But for me, the most curious sight that I noticed here in Episode 7 wasn't in the gameplay at all, it was in the main menu screen.
If that was there before somehow I just went blind and missed it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I must agree, it was nice to see the softer side of the 2nd worst person on campus.
Did you cum? Then you didn't get blue-balled, you got exactly the opposite. She gets you off pretty solidly.
It's been posted by many people at various points. Here, you can have mine (attached to message).
Date? None, really. Shag into a wet puddle on the floor? Sally keeps climbing the list. KRJ's pretty nice, too. The dark-haired semi-Asian-looking girl with light eyes from the first party would make for a nice tumble. Now that Ep7's come and gone, though, drilling Becky just made the list, though it's more of a hate-fuck mentality, I really don't care for her personality at all (as displayed when meeting with Josy).
I was given to understand that DPC does not do android ports, so the official answer would be "never", unless somebody cares to inform me I am mistaken. It's always fans porting it these days.
I want him to walk in on MC railing Maya from behind and her screaming in pleasure, just to have the shock of his appearance at that moment to be the catalyst that has MC blasting rope inside Maya, who herself would be too stunned to pull away. Josy optional, I just feel Maya needs a proper creampie.
Based on the skintone, it looks like if you tell Heather he cheated that she ends up running back to him and that's why it's a threesome, so odds are pretty good the other girl in the image would be Tania, who he's talked about wanting to bang again.

But for me, the most curious sight that I noticed here in Episode 7 wasn't in the gameplay at all, it was in the main menu screen.
If that was there before somehow I just went blind and missed it.

Reactions: Ilhares

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
im playing the android port and its kinda bugging me out cuz bella is my fav character and it seems like i cant do anything about it... but there are many new ports im playing the very first one maybe it got patched with the newer one i hope...
ahh, that explains,
yeah i think i read some post some pages back
that android port has that bug,
try to find the latest port with 0.7.2 base man,
0.7.0 port has some bugs i bet hence there is 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 patch came out afterwards

Reactions: Jackie123

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
You may be right on the final girl, but.. man, that guy does not look like Nick to me in any capacity. Does look like a younger Tommy, though, so I suppose it'd make sense.
I think the Ep. 5 (or perhaps it was Ep. 6) prologue ID'd Vinnie and Nick explicitly, it's the same model.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to get the jill shower scene in episode 4 during her date.....i tried the full chick route....had chick affinity....but the scene didn't happen
As long as you have CHICK Affinity (not just Status) you should get the shower scene automatically (unless you insist on showering separately, of course).

Maya scene - Imagine if someone stole the TV MC carried across campus when he left it in the hallway to surprise Maya
Heh, that was my thought as well!

For those who have finished episode 7, how would you rate the scenes?

Let's see:

I didn't think it was possible to dislike anyone more than tyblat..but Maya's dad.. Jesus! I hope we get to punch this guys lights out
While I share the sentiment, I don't think Maya would want her father hurt. So I'll do my best to bring him around, and make sure he's completely marginalized if he won't change.

Where did Sage learn about MC being (somewhat) in charge of the DIKs?

I’m guessing through Elena and John Boy. They’re the only ones who are in frequent contact after the Preps’ gala. They also have a habit of keeping the other in the loop about their activities.
Yeah, probably Elena. Heather is another possibility, though: she visits the mansion often and would take notice if Tommy keeps on grumbling about the MC working him too hard.

where can i find the devil mask in ep7?
It's in the Left Hallway leading to Tommy's room. But I believe it only appears once that room has been repaired, and I'm not sure if that can happen yet unless you're playing the Mansion Repair minigame.

Just wait until Tybalt finds out that MC is doing the hula hula tango with mom and soon Jill..

Don't be surprised if he gets a gun
Please. If Tybalt got a gun, I'd expect it to explode in his face a la Elmer Fudd. The guy couldn't be less of a threat if you covered him in Nerf darts.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
After scrolling down some pages and not seeing anyone mention this, I'm gonna ask. Anyone else also saw Riona's text where she ask MC for helf because she thinks someone is stalking her? WTF was that? I believe I only saw it in my dik playthough and havng started her scene at the party with her, but I'm not sure that's what triggers it.
that text also exist on full chick playthrough
heck riona and camilla threesome are also available on full chick if u want to,
and i don't have a fight with the jocks on my full chick saves, not even the caleb fight
i just fought chad and dawe but that's more of a self defense imo
i think it has something to do with u giving her money on preps party or not that triggers it
i might be wrong tho cmiiw

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
well from the MC perspective he would never thought he would see his ex-roommate is cheating with Chad tho

So now we know why this dude was always angry.. He was pissed off about Chad being with Sage. Good to know MC has already whooped him and his lovers ass

Reactions: isotope

Kenshiro70

Aug 28, 2020
Agreed on all points that Vinnie likely ties into this, along with Quinn/drugs drama. However, what's not clear is his motivation - aside from petty revenge, what's at stake for Vinnie? What does he get out of this? Given the Burke connection in these plots, perhaps there is some monetary incentive, but that seems like a lot of work/risk for attempted extortion.
I assume it's taking over Quinn's territory, though he's certainly playing the long game the way he's going about it. It's been mentioned that he runs a tight organization and it's obvious he's got flair from his early ideas on how to promote the frat, so budding crime lord would fit.

It does seem a little at odds with the original state of Vinnie's old room, which would seem to indicate it was trashed more in anger than in being slovenly. In fact, since the house had not been occupied for a while, the library might have been something he'd shepherded, which would indicate he's a regular Macchio-velli (as in Ralph).

Sounds like a job for the real Karate Kid, MC Johnny Zabka.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes