tony4309

Jul 6, 2017
If anyone's game crashes while talking to Josy at the beginning of ep7, It's not a crash. DPC did a check If you used the cheat mod while playing the game.

Fix:
- First unlock the console somehow.
(Easiest way is to download unren: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/)
- Open the console with Shift + o
- Type in: cheatcat="" , then press enter
- Type in: def_cheat="" , then press enter

You have to do this with every save file you use.

Sorry if this information was already mentioned before.
Thanks.

• Red Heart
Reactions: jaysons341

KarloB1990

Aug 20, 2019
By the way, just saw that DPC posted on his Patreon o Post-release status.

Someone has some information about what he posted there specifically?

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Treating MC better doesn't show me a different side of her than what I already know. The only difference is in MC's general attitude in being kind of a douche to others as well.
For some reason, I didn't get the notification for you quoting me on this message, so I apologize for not responding.
My main playthrough is pretty much developed by how I would react in real life so I guess I'm kind of a douche. I've been called some form of "asshole" my whole life so it's a reasonable observation that I'd bond with someone like Quinn. She's not your cup of tea, I get it. No hate towards you but when you only see someone through 1 dimension, you're gonna miss out on a LOT of layers of that person.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Do you guys think a main girls only route could be possible down the line if you play your cards right if not do you think Maya and Josy will be the only sharing couple?

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
hey , where can I find the soundtrack of episode 7?

In game menu + youtube + youtubetomp3= ?

In other news Sage is really going to topple Maya on my ranking of top tier girl if the good doctor continues on this route( also doc if you are reading this give us the possibility to be friends with Jill and further torture Tybalt.) :D

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
save Sage for the last one
her dialogue on full chick route is more satisfying at the HOTs party on chapter 7
plus on the prep party as well
just make sure u deny her move all the way since the earlier episodes,
Have the Sage dialogue so I can see how that differs? Sounds interesting.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes