breeper

May 26, 2019
I downloaded the update instead of the full 13 GB 0.7.2 release but I'm getting a lot of

Sayer 'sis' is not defined and
Sayer 'jim' is not defined

errors.

Would one of you fine folks with a working 0.7.2 copy please share with me your characters.rpy file located at <path to BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc>\game\characters.rpy ?

It's only about 5kiloBytes. I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you!

Sanjikun

Oct 15, 2019
Full version (14GB)

here is a sample of the glitch I encounter since 0.7.2 :

Edit : OK so it's doing on the compressed version as well... I mean... WTF??? V6 had no issue what so ever!!

Ok so, if anyone is having the same issue as I did above, I found the solution (I had to 1 by 1 transfert every file from v0.6 to v0.7 to find it!) :
  • Go to the game folder and remove presplash.jpg (or rename it presplash.jpg.bak ifyou want) which is the image now used for the loading screen. It did solve the glitchy animation AND sound not playing!!

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
This is the best chapter of the game, or one of the best? How many emotions in this chapter, how much sex and how much to think about

I just finished it and I already miss it.
I'll rest for a few days, and then I'll play other routes.

The wait was worth it

breeper

May 26, 2019
This is the best chapter of the game, or one of the best? How many emotions in this chapter, how much sex and how much to think about

I just finished it and I already miss it.
I'll rest for a few days, and then I'll play other routes.

The wait was worth it
Hey could you please share with me your characters.rpy file from your game folder? You seem to have a working copy of 0.7.2. I'm having a bug . I'd appreciate it, thanks!

Blades1138

Jul 29, 2017
For some reason, I didn't get the notification for you quoting me on this message, so I apologize for not responding.
My main playthrough is pretty much developed by how I would react in real life so I guess I'm kind of a douche. I've been called some form of "asshole" my whole life so it's a reasonable observation that I'd bond with someone like Quinn. She's not your cup of tea, I get it. No hate towards you but when you only see someone through 1 dimension, you're gonna miss out on a LOT of layers of that person.
Sorry, but no - I understand her 'tragic backstory' and 'depth', but I still don't care about any of that. If someone chooses to be an asshole, they can keep all the rest of their hidden onion layers to themselves. Nobody has a choice in how they grow up, it's the end result that counts, and in that she's just as bad as the rest.

Plus that whole excuse reminds me of the stock 'just a harmless joke' phrase assholes are so fond of. It's just a convenient mask to hide that they enjoy hurting others. I myself am very misanthropic in general, but I always try to be decent to people in real life, I don't see why I should be rude or outright mean to them by default. But boy, if someone triggers me, I'm going to rip them a new one.

And I don't even buy that Quinn is going to change. Quinn changing her ways because of 'love' would be the most hilarious and nonsensical thing in the game if it happened, because it goes completely against her character. And if that's not the case, one can't really argue she's changing it because of MC's 'positive influence' when he's just as bad as her, lol.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Sorry, but no - I understand her 'tragic backstory' and 'depth', but I still don't care about any of that. If someone chooses to be an asshole, they can keep all the rest of their hidden onion layers to themselves. Nobody has a choice in how they grow up, it's the end result that counts, and in that she's just as bad as the rest.

Plus that whole excuse reminds me of the stock 'just a harmless joke' phrase assholes are so fond of. It's just a convenient mask to hide that they enjoy hurting others. I myself am very misanthropic in general, but I always try to be decent to people in real life, I don't see why I should be rude or outright mean to them by default. But boy, if someone triggers me, I'm going to rip them a new one.

And I don't even buy that Quinn is going to change. Quinn changing her ways because of 'love' would be the most hilarious and nonsensical thing in the game if it happened, because it goes completely against her character. And if that's not the case, one can't really argue she's changing it because of MC's 'positive influence' when he's just as bad as her, lol.
Next you're gonna try to argue that welfare has no positive impact on the employment opportunities of the impoverished. ;)

Did Threesome happened btw Jill and Bella >???
Yes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes