Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Okay, first: I'm not a "bro." I'm a woman. Just gonna like... put that out there. Second, wtf is "pro gay power"? I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, if that's what you mean? Third, as someone already stated, odds are that the kiss MC saw was a stolen kiss and they weren't expecting anyone to see it.

This: "You act like being gay is bigger than everything else. From those i know, they just want to be treated like normal people, and to be honest, being gay in our society ain't that big of a deal anymore." is not accurate, neither about what I've said nor how society is.

1. Me stating that I think MC would be a complete asshole if he outs Chad isn't me not treating gay people "like normal people," it's me stating that it's fucked up for someone to out a gay person who isn't comfortable outing themselves - which is a unique situation that straight people don't have to deal with because nobody's sitting around a dinner table like "Mom, dad. I have to tell you something... I'm straight." Heterosexuality is treated like the default. Therefore, the topic of outing simply doesn't apply to straight people, so yeah, it's specific to people in the LGBTQ+ community. Hell, why don't you go ahead and ask "those you know" what they think about someone outing a person who's not out yet?? I'm sure they'll say that's a fucked up thing to do to someone, especially as an act of petty revenge.

Also, gay people don't need to be treated like normal people, because they are fucking normal people, but I'll just chock that up to semantics.

2. Obergefell (the Supreme Court case that made gay marriage legal in the U.S.) was decided in 2015. That's less than a decade ago, and that decision wasn't unanimous, meaning there were Supreme Court justices who disagreed with the idea that gay marriage is a fundamental right, even though heterosexual marriage is a fundamental right. The Pulse nightclub shooting was in 2016. The case about the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple was decided in 2018. If you seriously believe that a country that still hasn't resolved issues with the Black community stemming from slavery has suddenly embraced the gay community after ostracizing them for... a very fucking long time... then I really don't know what to tell you other than that's a pipe dream.

3. If Chad doesn't want to hide anymore, then good for Chad, but that's Chad's decision to make and no one (including the MC) should be taking away his ability to make that decision. And trying to make him talk to anyone about it before he's ready to do so is also an asshole move. Those things need to happen when he's ready. Sure, MC can speak to him privately and say "Hey, I saw you in the locker room," offer support, and say he'll go with him to talk to someone or help him tell someone, but MC really shouldn't be dictating that. It's not about whether or not telling Sage will make it so everyone knows (although, there's always a risk there), it's about whether or not telling Sage is something Chad is ready to do.

4. "Second, if the MC decided to say fuck it and out him, well, he would be perfectly justified." No. Just... no. Getting beat up by someone is definitely not justification to broadcast private information that can potentially implode someone's life. And like... That whole paragraph is just super problematic.

I believe that there is no circumstance in which it's justifiable for MC to out Chad without his consent. And yes, this is a hill I'm willing to fucking die on.
It is a balancing act to move in these situations.

probably the most correct decision would be to ask Chad to be honest with Sage about the matter

because it's true that Chad has the right to speak only to those he believes in, it's also true that Sage deserves to know the truth

a refusal by Chad would put MC in the difficult position of having to choose between which would be the bigger wrong, if he's in a relationship with Sage it would be hard not to tell her anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
so my suspicion is correct,
either we have to bang Josy at the beginning or pursue Sage on the HOTs party
to activate that reality slap for Jill in the bathroom then

IF only Bella is there on the presentation to just say "isn't that.......?"
man that would spark a lot of drama :ROFLMAO:
Wait, which bathroom scene:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
After the presentation by tybalt Jill and Josy go into the bathroom to scissor.

They go into the bathroom and discuss the mc. There's game code for Jill's Jealousy. For when she will eventually stab us
I guess that happens if we click dick pic right?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I just started playing the game please suggest can i play mini games or Skip them.
DO Mini Game have extra content?
On a first play through, definitely do the mini games and don't install a walkthrough mod. Play the game the way it was designed to be played, at least once, and then go to town fucking it up after that. :sneaky:

One question about episode 7

The ending.

If I want to avoid Tybalt to showing wrong slide MC pic, how do I avoid that.

What choice do I have to make?

Thanks
Most people have asked how do they show that slide. :ROFLMAO:

still chad put dwe to harass mc to maintain his image that he care for sage despite being gay so he is an asshole and he use sage to maintain is image and lock sage in a relationship without being attracted to her and she craved physical attention so he is no saint and he should come clean at least to her
But that's between Chad and Sage, the mc doesn't need to come in like a bull in a china shop forcing people's hands and shit.

im sure MC will not out Chad without talking to him first and hearing their story. that's the role of the MC anyway, the listener, he involve himself into B&R things. now, he'll be the mediator between Chad and Sage. i wonder how Sage will take all this.
How Sage will take it is definitely an interesting question. One, she'll realize why her relationship wasn't fulfilling, but surely she'll be furious with being used all these years. :unsure:

Chad is a major asshole and basically one of the worst characters in the game, but let's just hug and support him because he is gay. If he was sleeping around with women, or one of the more nefarious HOTs people would be up in arms to ruin the guy, but he is sleeping with Troy, so it's alright.

You people seem to forget that Chad didn't only use Sage as a clueless cover for his own insecurities, probably he also threw Troy under the bus recently. Troy was an Alpha, but was kicked out, as far as I know no one mentioned the reason, which was probably because he is gay and the cavemen of the Alphas couldn't handle that... but I guess I forgot that Chad is also gay, so that makes everything fine, we should just offer him our support and talk like civilized people, even tho that selfish piece of shit only understands the language of violence.

That being said, I wouldn't out him, but also I would definitely not offer him a hand in support just because he is gay. The next time he tries something I'd just let him know that he should mind his own business first before he dares to even think about insulting or hurting others. Call that blackmailing or whatever, but he deserves nothing more in my eyes.
No one's suggested we all start sucking Chad's dick, we're just saying don't out him in revenge. I doubt Chad will start any more shit. When the mc walks in to Mel's room, it's Chad who holds the other jock back and says the MC is cool. It's pretty much bygones time for those dudes.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I am really happy now. Eventhough I went dominantly CHIK(who wouldn't, I mean, missing out on Bella is a SIN), I finally had the opportunity, to fuck both Lily and Riona&Camy. (till now I couldn't do the last two, because they are dominantly for DIK paths, solo Camy still not an option) I mean, besides Bella, those are the hottest girls in this game.(Mona was there as well) Really funny, how they outclass J&M(although Maya is sweet), Jill, Sage, Quinn etc. Hey, even Sally is more interesing then those. (curious when we will be able to bang her as well)

Jul 17, 2020
How Sage will take it is definitely an interesting question. One, she'll realize why her relationship wasn't fulfilling, but surely she'll be furious with being used all these years. :unsure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NO!:cry:

yeah, she's been understanding for all those years, she'll be furious no doubt. that last sparring session will be put into use.

• Sad
Reactions: Hermith and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes