Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
About Chad surprised by the MC.

(avoid confusing the MC and you, it's a game. It's the kind of debate that ends badly ;))

It is reasonable to assume that the MC will talk to Sage about it, or have the choice to do so. Especially since Sage has doubts about Mel and Sarah, so we imagine that things will heat up among the HOTs, and that the MC will be able to calm things down with what he has just learned.

Then, what will determine the consequences of this discovery is whether the MC is spotted or not by Chad and Troy. There we can go in lots of different directions depending on what DPC will do ...

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
People sure are vengeful.

MC had a fist fight with Chad, gave some took some more.
Yes he didn't even try to apologize for that, so I'm reserving what my MC will do after beginning of EP8, but for now there is no reason to outing him to Sage or anyone else for what matter.
If pressured by her could always go with the good old "It's not my secret to reveal". I believe the choice "Move on" "Get closure" will have some impact with it, maybe?
I'm more interested in who gave Troy the black eye the day MC got his guitar stolen and how the choice to fight/leave will apply here.
Also we now know from where all those dildo came from.

Talking about Quinn I was all for a "redemption" ark for in the first few episodes, especially after Ep6 night scene. She's is just a minor dealer some weed and shit, not cocaine, heroin or meth (not sure what the hell she and Tommy are taking).
Mona, Camilla, Riona they are all in willingly knowing what they have to do not too much manipulation. Even with her having vile fun with Maya (I mean how stupid can you be believing a rumor without confirmation from HOT's president.)
But after the way she dumped Mona I'm out. Dont' you dare treat that ass like shit.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Sage telling Bella that the MC is a great guy gets me everytime.
u know cas..that dialogue makes more sense on the last playthrough on full chick sage tho
mc never bang her, just really a good friend that be there to help sage, got kicked out from sage room

if that part got u,
u should see how Sage on the preps party in Tybalt's room was like "so you will still say no right now?" while trying to flirt and showing her panties to MC
and MC is just like "still no" with a straight face :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mligo and Casmyr

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
DPC soundtrack selection for Ep. 7 reminds me of choose your own story app /visual novel for women my ex used to play lol
Is that a bad thing? Most of the songs in the episode are fuckin bangers to me.

In regards to that dick pic scene though, Am I mistaken that there's a variation of Josy's reaction where she actually laughs?

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
u know cas..that dialogue makes more sense on the last playthrough on full chick sage tho
mc never bang her, just really a good friend that be there to help sage, got kicked out from sage room

if that part got u,
u should see how Sage on the preps party in Tybalt's room was like "so you will still say no right now?" while trying to flirt and showing her panties to MC
and MC is just like "still no" with a straight face :ROFLMAO:
Really liked that one. And Dawe calling Sage a hoe was a great scene too.

I got my play throughs mixed. Bella asks Sage if she knows MC. She says he's a great guy and now I think Bella like laughs or whatever and this is because of Cathys cotton whites being in her glove compartment

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
I strongly expect that DPC will keep the mini villa. Rusty no longer gets money from his father. Somehow all the parties have to be financed.(y)
Great point.

And while I have you here you think Tommy is skimming from the pink rose fund?

Forgive me if this has already been discussed or brought up. Its just you see. There's 132+k posts

Reactions: Reggie32

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Really liked that one. And Dawe calling Sage a hoe was a great scene too.

I got my play throughs mixed. Bella asks Sage if she knows MC. She says he's a great guy and now I think Bella like laughs or whatever and this is because of Cathys cotton whites being in her glove compartment
sounds like a sarcastic laugh but again it's Bella so i'm not surprised
she can either be a real ice queen
or a really heartwarming woman tbh
i skip cathy and not planning to play that scene just to get blocked by Bella
saying no to Sage is hard enough......saying no to Bella is a different beast at least for me

Reactions: Reggie32

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
And while I have you here you think Tommy is skimming from the pink rose fund?
Without question Tommy is skimming from that fund. That's why he told Leon that he'd collect it. Discussing further, the scene where Lily is trying to score drugs from Quinn for the PR girls got me thinking that Tommy has something else going on there as well.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
No Bro DOnt call your self that i just wanted to see the scene thats all Still need the scene if you can share save file:)
screenshot works for u ? i think that one is easier to find actually
i'm not really good at finding which save file is which tbh

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Okay, first: I'm not a "bro." I'm a woman. Just gonna like... put that out there. Second, wtf is "pro gay power"? I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+ community, if that's what you mean? Third, as someone already stated, odds are that the kiss MC saw was a stolen kiss and they weren't expecting anyone to see it.

This: "You act like being gay is bigger than everything else. From those i know, they just want to be treated like normal people, and to be honest, being gay in our society ain't that big of a deal anymore." is not accurate, neither about what I've said nor how society is.

1. Me stating that I think MC would be a complete asshole if he outs Chad isn't me not treating gay people "like normal people," it's me stating that it's fucked up for someone to out a gay person who isn't comfortable outing themselves - which is a unique situation that straight people don't have to deal with because nobody's sitting around a dinner table like "Mom, dad. I have to tell you something... I'm straight." Heterosexuality is treated like the default. Therefore, the topic of outing simply doesn't apply to straight people, so yeah, it's specific to people in the LGBTQ+ community. Hell, why don't you go ahead and ask "those you know" what they think about someone outing a person who's not out yet?? I'm sure they'll say that's a fucked up thing to do to someone, especially as an act of petty revenge.

Also, gay people don't need to be treated like normal people, because they are fucking normal people, but I'll just chock that up to semantics.

2. Obergefell (the Supreme Court case that made gay marriage legal in the U.S.) was decided in 2015. That's less than a decade ago, and that decision wasn't unanimous, meaning there were Supreme Court justices who disagreed with the idea that gay marriage is a fundamental right, even though heterosexual marriage is a fundamental right. The Pulse nightclub shooting was in 2016. The case about the baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a gay couple was decided in 2018. If you seriously believe that a country that still hasn't resolved issues with the Black community stemming from slavery has suddenly embraced the gay community after ostracizing them for... a very fucking long time... then I really don't know what to tell you other than that's a pipe dream.

3. If Chad doesn't want to hide anymore, then good for Chad, but that's Chad's decision to make and no one (including the MC) should be taking away his ability to make that decision. And trying to make him talk to anyone about it before he's ready to do so is also an asshole move. Those things need to happen when he's ready. Sure, MC can speak to him privately and say "Hey, I saw you in the locker room," offer support, and say he'll go with him to talk to someone or help him tell someone, but MC really shouldn't be dictating that. It's not about whether or not telling Sage will make it so everyone knows (although, there's always a risk there), it's about whether or not telling Sage is something Chad is ready to do.

4. "Second, if the MC decided to say fuck it and out him, well, he would be perfectly justified." No. Just... no. Getting beat up by someone is definitely not justification to broadcast private information that can potentially implode someone's life. And like... That whole paragraph is just super problematic.

I believe that there is no circumstance in which it's justifiable for MC to out Chad without his consent. And yes, this is a hill I'm willing to fucking die on.
This is a game and not reality.
DPC has linked the game for Chad so that you can help him or not. The fact is, if you don't help Chad and Sage find Chad's affair, it will be bad for Maya.

Justification: In EP7, Sage is under the false suspicion that Mel is Chad's new flame. As a result, she no longer trusts her HOT sisters and Maya's help is in jeopardy. If the MC now keeps his promise and Sage learns that it is Troy and maybe Mel is Troy's sister, Sage will change her mind for the better.

Guess why the Halloween party is happening? Who is planning the party?
Mc will plan the party so that Troy can come to the party undetected.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes