b0nd_oo3

Nov 2, 2020
You actually don't have to pay for the scene with Rio. I chose the 'get it for free' option and it worked. I chose to give her money at some point in previous episodes and I guess that let me get a freebie from her. And no, it wasn't because of Quinn. I actually asked Quinn for a freebie with Cammy.
If you kissed her in ep4 and gave her money in ep5 you bang her for free in this ep

Reactions: Soul_less327

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
In future chapters they should give us the option to continue with her or not (it would probably break her heart), so there you could avoid her. But if you don't want to see her cry for MC, you better start over.
If I just imagine such a scene, then even my cold perverted heart breaks into a thousand pieces. I should start creating two different saves for Bella and Sage right away.

Reactions: `Ray`

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
That would be a terrible choice. In theory, I guess Maya because she's been pretty consistently awesome throughout the game IMHO whereas Josy was a step behind Maya until my second playthrough when her character really 'clicked' for me. But in practice I'm not sure I could handle breaking the two up and going with only one. It's both or bust for me.

Speaking of which, I guess it's time to update the old tier list...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally a Tier list I can almost completely agree with. Switch up Camila with Jill and it'd be perfect... or no, I have a better idea, switch Jill and Bella. :p

Last edited:

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
If Maya and Josy broke up and Mc has to decide between the two, then who will you choose Josy or Maya?
I like both girls, I have always had them on an even level.
Sexually I have always liked Josy, and sentimentally I have liked Maya.
But in this last chapter, that has changed because they have brought us closer to Josy in a more sentimental way and I think that for now she is more complete than Maya.
So I would choose Josy.
By the way, I really like Sage too.
For me a difficult decision would be between Josy and Sage.
Although anyway I think I would choose Josy

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
How many have been banned from the DPC discord for that anti cheat system, those who asked why their game is closed
Omg I havent even thought of that. I can just imagine DPC sitting in a leather recliner or whatever with a glass of wine watching patrons line up with there grame crash reports

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Im curious about your rankings here. If the bottom is disqualified and after A is strictly platonic, what are the other tiers for?
The lettered ranks are a combination of friendship, romantic attraction and physical beauty; it's a bit one size fits all.

Bella and Ashley get a special category because I very much like them, but Bella is in a weird headspace and Ashley has clearly caught Derek's eye.

Lynette and Lana are disqualified on the grounds of being dead (but not the same person! Wooohooo!). Amelia (Jill's mom) is hard to rank properly since I've only seen her in a flashback and she didn't seem like someone I'd want to be friends with; call it a technicality for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JamieSadistic

Ketnap12345

Apr 1, 2019
Can someone help me, my game can't be played, always forces exit when I open it, I have downloaded the full game file several times, but the results are still the same.

carlosrm

Oct 5, 2020
know any game at the level of animations and history that BADIK?
There is a long time to wait and you have to play something
Other than:
Depraved awakening
Become a rockstar
Acting lessons
AOA academy

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes