felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't have solo routes with any of the girl, as of it right now I don't believe in it, so I can't make statement about it. I can only assume a Jill only solo path , is kind of like a Romantic Comedy a little Chick Flick but may be that is too harsh. :ROFLMAO: . I don't judge, why should I ? Those who are in favor of this Jill only romcom.:cool:. I do however believe, that for a more Immersive experience not necessarily the best way, but who will be right we are in a long way before we find out.

The way I see it, for better or worse, but Jill all in her life was protected, guarded, shielded. Yeah Yeah Tucker the Fucker the big bully, but other than that She seem to be as I said. All this "Protection" lead to prevent Jill to find her own "Voice" - as Bella so cleverly said so.

Because of this, Jill lack experience , not only on just Sex , but life itself. She prevented from heartbreak, from challenges, no parties, no spring break, no Hell week etc. all this lead to her not being able to stand up for herself, even now She is protected by Bella , with the Tybalt situation, She simply don't have knowledge and experience how to handle this by her own. so I actually believe that the path, where Jill is not the only one in MC's life is actually a necessary step for Jill, She need to face with a reality, life is not a Movie. I think, with a solo only Jill path where the Presentation, is not a wake up call for Jill, you only guard this imaginary life she has. She is the princes in the movie, and a White Knight show up just like she saw in those Movies and happily ever after.

I feel like this is a little out from the Badik universe that DPC crafted. :unsure:
Jill's solo route is a beautiful love story.... in high school

I am not joking when I say that I find it a good story (forgetting blackmail), just completely out of place compared to the rest that happens around it.
Jill fantasizing about her perfect first time on the bed looking at Mc's picture is a nice scene, a bit weird for a 21 year old...

and with the effort it takes to carry it on, risking to frustrate everything at the end (in 5-6 years when BADIk will be complete) could be too much...

I quite agree with you that a bit of jealousy can only do her good, but will it be possible to balance this factor? Will Jill ever compete for MC or will she simply retreat to her golden castle?

Last edited:

Nate D

Nov 17, 2017
Here you go guys. Every save, for every route, for Episodes 1-7 Version 0.7.2. NO mods. Mini games turned ON. All scenes unlocked. All special renders found. All 2D Art purchased/unlocked. All upgrades such as Derek Cheats/Brawler Skills/Magnar Bonuses/Wallet Quantity unlocked by end of episode 7 for all routes, with the exception of both Dik routes (Magnar Bonuses remaining). Mansion Repair Completed by end of Episode 7 for all routes. I used "Stevan" as MC's name and "SexyMexican98" for my Swyper and Rooster tag. You can change those with the phone in game as well as PetNames/Wallpapers/Ringtones/Music Favorites. Each folder contains saves for the start of each episode so don't get confused with the "episode 8 start" saves, there is no episode 8, just end of episode 7 save. All save files contain the following routes.

- Dik Sage Hots and Sides: In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interest along with every side chick possible. Total Man-Whore.

- Dik Sage Path : In this route I pursue Permanent Dik Affinity and Status. I pursue Sage as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue side girls in this route.

- Neutral Maya and Josy: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. I also embrace the current throuple relationship with the 2 LoveInterests, Maya and Josy. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route

- Neutral Maya Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Josy in any way. Only Maya. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Neutral Josy Path: In this route I pursue Neutral Affinity and Status. Even though I'm forced to be in a throuple (for now) I don't engage sexually with Maya in any way. Only Josy. I DO NOT puruse any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill and Bella: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue the 2 best friend Love Interests, Jill and Bella. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Jill Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Jill as my Love Interest. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.

- Chik Bella Path: In this route I pursue Permanent Chik Affinity and Status. I pursue only Bella as my Love Interst. I DO NOT pursue any side girls in this route.
Thanks so much I managed to unlock all scenes but can’t get the 2d renders. Any advice would be greatly appreciated thanks

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
So I recently made separate saves for each LI and one separately for all the side chicks. I pursued the Jade path and didn't know that Principal Burke would see the clip at the end of episode 6. Who do you think would've leaked this tape? Is it because of Rusty's laptop getting hacked in episode 4? I chose to tell Derek that I completed the 'Fuck a teacher' task by showing him the tape and I know he has a loose mouth but I still don't see how the tape could've reached the Principal.
The MC has the video in his phone, and it is also present in the DIK's computer.

Either the DIKs are very stupid, and after the hijacking of their computer for the photo of Cathy they did not check for the presence of spyware, or it is one of the DIK who gives Burke the video.

As for the MC, the only time the game shows us that he doesn't have his phone is at the start of the game when he steals panties from the HOTs.

For the moment, the least complicated solution points to one of the DIKs.

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
Where does Bella appear as a bully? Okay, in Tyr's case that might be kinda true, but she only wants to protect Jill, who is unfortunately far too naive to handle the situation on her own.

Bella is rather grim and very strict towards most people, but that doesn't make her a bully. I myself am very similar in my demeanor towards others and misanthrope would be a fitting description for me. But I behave differently towards the few people in my life who mean something to me and it is exactly the same with Bella, as can be seen in her behavior towards Jill, Cathy and the MC (after she got to know him better).
i think they are talking about the different bella tho
it's Bella from another game not this cmiiw

Reactions: thorin0815

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
I'm probably missing something obvious but anyone know where you go to mix the drinks at the hot's party on ep7 I've collected the different bottles from the girls rooms I now have to make Josy,Quinn and heather a drink (I'm playing on the modded Android version)

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
What if the ex girlfriend (Blue haired chick)shows back up. But she ain't alone. She done had MC's baby he don't know about. Boy that would sure fuck everything up.
Oof Man that would be the pinnacle of a shit-show
Neil will definitely kill MC for not wearing condoms

JetZ

Jan 16, 2017
I'm probably missing something obvious but anyone know where you go to mix the drinks at the hot's party on ep7 I've collected the different bottles from the girls rooms I now have to make Josy,Quinn and heather a drink (I'm playing on the modded Android version)
it's on the kitchen where heather is with caleb
u need to talk to aerith in her room and make her go to the kitchen to make caleb go away
then u can go to the kitchen to mix the drink

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
So, we were right about Chad... So maybe Jill is really MC's aunt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Tybalt is less and less smart in this game (to be polite).
So we'll never see Mona in this game :cry:, maybe not Cathy :cry:.
Lily seems more end more curious about Quinn's business... maybe she wants to make Quinn in jail, maybe she's the one (or a friend of her) who follows Riona too. And her become close to MC is a way to have info, because MC tells everything to everyone (Sage, Heather...).
The next episode, we'll have a long talk between Chad and MC, and maybe Sage will know about Chad's secret and could definetly move on. The mansion will have new windows, MC will see relationships with some girls ending depending your choices or maybe be closer to Josie if we are just friend with Maya and Josie.
There will be Burke reaction with her wife (if he has the video between Jade and MC).
I'm very happy for Dereck and Ashley.
Pursue several girls will be more and more complicated.
Bella knows about Jill, had some doubts with Sage... and Jill knows about Josie (and Maya).
If we are close with Quinn and Sage, that could be a problem too... Even Quinn lose control with MC...
I forgot to ask who could be this Jonathan who Jill 's sending emails : maybe a fake name from Lana to stay hidden from her family, or a friend of Lana who knows where she is (in Bella's locked door :p). So maybe Lana's not dead (when she gave birth to MC :eek:)
I still need to play some new paths...
Have a good day !

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill's solo route is a beautiful love story.... in high school

I am not joking when I say that I find it a good story (forgetting blackmail), just completely out of place compared to the rest that happens around it.
Jill fantasizing about her perfect first time on the bed looking at Mc's picture is a nice scene, a bit weird for a 21 year old...

and with the effort it takes to carry it on, risking to frustrate everything at the end (in 5-6 years when BADIk will be complete) could be too much...

I quite agree with you that a bit of jealousy can only do her good, but will it be possible to balance this factor? Will Jill ever compete for MC or will she simply retreat to her golden castle?
I take your word for it :). Though I'm skeptical, considering there is really not much of difference whether you only chase Jill or not , so I'm not sure if it's actually a beautiful love story.:unsure: one thing however is sure, it is definitely "out of the place" , compared to the rest of the game. its like saying for example , in a horror movie, beneath all the killing , there is a nice romantic story :ROFLMAO:. . It's like Jill is from a different game , and her only purpose for this game is to connect us to the Preps.:unsure:

and I must Say, if Maya would not be in the picture, the Josy love story would be without question the best in the game, for me at least :ROFLMAO:. May be Bella would be a strong second, but age gap is age gap. The summer fling you think you will never see again , but then show up, when you least expecting , and reconciliation with her, while you life changed is pretty fun , even with maya in the picture, but would be beter wiht out her. :ROFLMAO:.

I Indeed felt more the MC and Jay relationship in this episode, then with Jill during any time except the first Tennis date. They are looked like an actual college couple during this episode, expecillay with the hand holding at the end, in the Gym . :love:.

But I won't deny that I'm also Bias Toward Josy at this moment:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
u need to talk to aerith in her room and make her go to the kitchen to make caleb go away
Thanks for the info

Reactions: JetZ

realfoodman

Feb 6, 2020
i have to say the weirdest complaint i have is that the kissing in this game looks like like fishes trying to give mouth to mouth resuscitation...everytime.

on the other hand I really hope this game goes all the way to the end of mc college life without much skipping cause i really like this

ViperGts151

Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Do you happen to know how to get rid of dawe and how to get rid of Chad and Alex? Any info is much appreciated

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes