JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
What do you mean with Quinn was born in picture 1. I don't think that the girl in picture 1 is Lana as she got no tattoo and I would say the scene is from the present, just another location where Rox lives and not a review of the past. So Lana would have to be a bit older than in picture 5.
While it may not be Lana, it also isn't from the present. That's a flashback scene Quinn had in the beginning of Ep. 6.

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
I am beginning to wonder if Quinn is owned by Rox the drug dealer, or is in some way related to her. I know she has a brother and the mother is an extreme addict. Rox and Quinn have the same Tattoo near their right eye. I wonder if the mother at one time sold Quinn to Rox.
Could explain some of her dire need for money, To buy her way out. Not to mention helping her mother.
I think Rox could be Quinns brother as they got the same tattoo and hair color. He may be a bit older than her and maybe he's the one who brought Quinn into the whole drug business. The mother is addicted and got no more influence so he may took over the "influence" on his family and as Quinn is in need of money for the sorority he may took the oportunity giving her money if she works for him and so that he can hold "control" over her.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I think Rox could be Quinns brother as they got the same tattoo and hair color. He may be a bit older than her and maybe he's the one who brought Quinn into the whole drug business. The mother is addicted and got no more influence so he may took over the "influence" on his family and as Quinn is in need of money for the sorority he may took the oportunity giving her money if she works for him and so that he can hold "control" over her.
No.
Rox is Quinn's father. Did you guys not pay attention to the scene in Ep.6? The face tattoo on Rox is the reason Quinn wears the make up she does most of the time.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I wonder if Lynnette's family will be brought into the fold at some point. Maybe later at a social event he is invited by Jill or Rusty because of their family and his moms side he finds there. So they try to bring him into the family because of his connections with the B&R kids and away from his dad.

I also wonder about Zoe, I think I have fully convinced myself she could be one of the girls Tommy has in his bed causing conflict in the DIK house with the MC. We dont have alot going for the MC as of ep7 alot of the story is the subplots dealing with the girls situations.

Reactions: JETracktor

TheSeedy1

Jan 2, 2020
I'm starting to believe the theory that Nick might be the guy who's sabotaging the DIKs from the inside. The part at the party with the Cathy cluck and he's in the library where the laptop was + his constant Vinny pining.

HRM

Reactions: shazba

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
No.
Rox is Quinn's father. Did you guys not pay attention to the scene in Ep.6? The face tattoo on Rox is the reason Quinn wears the make up she does most of the time.
Was a long time ago that i played episode 6. Thats good to know, i always saw this scene as a present view and not a review of the past. But i cannot remember any scene where you couldnt see her tattoo bc of make up.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Was a long time ago that i played episode 6. Thats good to know, i always saw this scene as a present view and not a review of the past. But i cannot remember any scene where you couldnt see her tattoo bc of make up.
Nah bro.. it's not a tattoo. She draws the design on with make up in honor of her father.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

asddds2

Sep 28, 2019
I wonder if Lynnette's family will be brought into the fold at some point.
You don't even have to wonder about it. This will happen 100%. Probably will have more importance in Jill path, where it makes sense for MC to be "approved" by her family.

Reactions: Arch12

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I also wonder about Zoe, I think I have fully convinced myself she could be one of the girls Tommy has in his bed causing conflict in the DIK house with the MC. We dont have alot going for the MC as of ep7 alot of the story is the subplots dealing with the girls situations.
The 2 girls in Tommy's bed are likely to be Heather and Tania.... At the breakfast with all Diks Tommy tells them he hooked up with Tania again.... Furthermore Tommy recently told Quinn he was out whatever he did with Quinn, but he still wants drugs, (just can't pay), funny Lily recently tried to start a deal with Quinn... could all be unrelated but development in that direction seems alot more plausible then Zoey popping up in Tommy's bed..

Reactions: Arch12

Thargor

Jul 14, 2018
The 2 girls in Tommy's bed are likely to be Heather and Tania.... At the breakfast with all Diks Tommy tells them he hooked up with Tania again.... Furthermore Tommy recently told Quinn he was out whatever he did with Quinn, but he still wants drugs, (just can't pay), funny Lily recently tried to start a deal with Quinn... could all be unrelated but development in that direction seems alot more plausible then Zoey popping up in Tommy's bed..
Nah, even though they got an open relationship. Tommy hasnt told Heather about Tania, which made her angry when Mc told her and i guess even though when he would tell her she wouldnt want to be part of a threesome.

Reactions: isotope and Arch12

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I cant be for sure since its been a minute, But I am pretty sure one of the girls was tan, More so than Heather or Tania. Also he said he was on like a +3 with their open relationship. My thought was that Zoe turned out to be a VIP room girl at the Rose.

Heather seems to be a bit prude to be honest, I dont think she would be up for a threesome. IDK dealing with the different subplots, Sage and Chads breakup, Quinn and her being attacked, Josy and Maya's BS, Jill being blackmailed.

Its like we are in all these different branches that the MC was pulled into, But we havent really had a plot around the MC ever since pledging and Hell Week ended. Bringing in either Zoe or Lynnette's family would involve us into more of the MC's story instead of him being in everyone elses.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm wondering about this little bit of dialogue and what Tommy told Rusty...
Not much there, Tommy knows Maya is Quinn's plaything, Rusty didnt really pay attention since not really interested in Quinn's little games.... However this is where Tommy is confronted with the fact Maya is Derek's sister....

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Tommy also said "Oh wait, I already told you guys that" after he said he fucked Tania again, meaning he was talking about when he told them outside the DIK mansion before he told everyone about the PR job.
Also, Tommy told Quinn he was out...meaning he was out of drugs. Which is why Quinn said it would be double this time.

Reactions: `Ray` and ename144

focus_only

Apr 3, 2021
hey guys, just want to start playing this game. Quick question, if I download the android version from this thread can I update my game when the newer version come out? And I have no money to download the game from Patreon. Thanks in advance.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes