vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I cant be for sure since its been a minute, But I am pretty sure one of the girls was tan, More so than Heather or Tania
Tania is really Pale.... Heather is tanned enough i guess ;)

Which is why Quinn said it would be double this time.
Quinn got hit in the face and her supply was stolen, Thats why everybody after that needed to pay double....

Reactions: Ilhares

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I explain myself a little about the theories that I have thrown around.

About Sage. Yes during the Preps party we see a guy who could be his father. I thought of Stephen as his father because I saw the potential for drama that involved. It's not a theory I'm sure, it's more of something I would like to see because it would have huge repercussions.

Remember the scene where Jacob told us not to do things in public with Sage? He tells us that it will come to Chad's ears, but also that it will come to someone else's ears (MC interrupts Jacob, and we don't know who he's talking about). There I assumed that it was a member of his family, and that he worked at the university. It can be anyone (Bella, Jade, Cathy, Stephen), and any family relationship.

Next about Stephen. I don't think he's involved with Quinn. Some say he is tampering with the tuition fees of students leaving college, or that he is a regular customer of the restaurant. We have no element allowing us to say that it is true, or that it is false. In this case, I'm doing it by feeling, and so far I don't see him involved in all of this.

Or if it is, it is because it is forced. So that means Quinn is blackmailing him. There would start to do a lot of mischief to stick on Quinn's back (and I'm a Quinn simp, far from it).

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'm wondering about this little bit of dialogue and what Tommy told Rusty...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I reckon he was about to say, "the HOT pledge that Quinn is messing with" or something along those lines. Quinn probably laughed about it with Tommy since they are both cunts.

That's all water under the bridge now though.

Quinn got hit in the face and her supply was stolen, Thats why everybody after that needed to pay double....
If Quinn's supply was stolen, she'd have nothing to sell for double. It was just her take from the last turnover that was stolen.

Read this link, it shows exactly what was stolen:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-7-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-5603869

Next about Stephen. I don't think he's involved with Quinn. Some say he is tampering with the tuition fees of students leaving college, or that he is a regular customer of the restaurant. We have no element allowing us to say that it is true, or that it is false. In this case, I'm doing it by feeling, and so far I don't see him involved in all of this.

Or if it is, it is because it is forced. So that means Quinn is blackmailing him. There would start to do a lot of mischief to stick on Quinn's back (and I'm a Quinn simp, far from it).
  • At the end of episode 6, we literally see Stephen deleting Mona's scholarship. That's evidence right there of him tampering with tuition fees.
  • He's not deleting Mona's scholarship because she decided to leave the college, he's deleting the scholarship because Mona is out of Quinn's Restaurant.
  • The scholarship is a fake front for the free tuition that comes with restaurant workers.
  • We know Mona didn't already have a scholarship, otherwise she wouldn't have started working in the restaurant to get a free tuition, because a scholarship typically pays for your tuition in the first place.

Last edited:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm wondering about this little bit of dialogue and what Tommy told Rusty...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It can be tricky to have the sister of a DIK in the HOTs. There are sex stories between the two groups. If we add family ties, that can create problems.

Or (and this is the theory I prefer), Tommy and Rusty know about the restaurant, and are annoyed that a DIK's sister can be recruited by Quinn as a prostitute.

It would also explain why Tommy is also angry to see Josy at the HOTs ("she's my step sister, I hate her", it's a little too easy to explain for me), and why Quinn is happy to recruit Josy to piss off Tommy.

Reactions: jaden_yuki

WeirdWorld

Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
So Jill's sister, is she dead? I feel like I might've missed that.

Also, do we know why Melanie is so close to Chad?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Yes bro, it was a way of saying. But I mean if we say that Josy is 18, 19 or 20 years old, Jill should be 25, 26, 27 and she doesn't look like it.
If we want to say that they are both have 18 years old, it means that Lana would have had Josy when she was a minor, and I doubt that has happened

I also ask you if what you say is theory or affirmation, since it would not make sense to discuss something that is confirmed.
Da fuq are you talking about. Jill is 3rd year. 21, maybe 22. 25? Where the fuck do you get that from?

Reactions: `Ray`

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Dalli is just supposing everything.v:p

All of his theories are based on his gut feel, there's usually no evidence at all to back them up, like he sees a woman with black hair lying on a mattress in the flashback to Rox and Buddy, and he presumes, with conviction, it's Lana. There is zero evidence of any nature of this, it's just a fan fiction. :rolleyes:

He could be right, you know what they say, even a broken watch is right twice a day (unless it's a digital watch, then it's just fucked). :eek:

We have no idea "where" she went, some people are suggesting "going there" as a figure of speech, "to go there" as in to breach a subject. I don't think so, I think it's literal in this case, but we still don't know where. :unsure:

With all the information in the game, all the evidence at our disposal, there is absolutely no information suggesting Lana is anyone's mother. All we know is she was Jill's sister, she was a rebel and now she's dead.

People are saying she's not dead, contrary to what Jill believes, but there's no indication of this. Jill may be naïve, but I'm sure even she would be wondering why there was never a funeral for her sister, if her parents lied to her, and if there was a funeral, now we're talking really crazy shit, that her parents fake a funeral for Jill? :oops:

Bottom line:

Lana is dead. So is Lynette. :cry:

Josy's mom is still alive, not faking her death or anything:

When the mc has a dinner date with Josy, he asks about her real mom:

mc: "And what about your mom?"​
mc: "Where is she?"​
Josy: "She lives a couple of hours by car away from here."​
mc: "She lives alone?"​
Josy: "No, she has a new guy..."​
Josy: "I don't like him either."​

Josy's mom was living with Josy's dad until they divorced and she moved an hour's drive away. Meanwhile, if she was also Jill's sister, she randomly faked her death to Jill and her family while she was with Josy's dad... That doesn't make any sense at all.

I'm gonna say, this is a total bullshit theory, zero evidence supporting it, plenty of evidence rejecting it. :geek:

The theory that Jill is the mc's aunt is based on the belief that Jill's sister (whose name and face no one knew at the time) was the mc's mom, Lynette.

Now we've seen Jill's sister's face and know her name, Jill's sister is obviously not the mc's mom, therefore Jill is obviously not the mc's aunt.

It was a ridiculous theory that had no evidence. It's weird that so many minds went to that conclusion. :rolleyes:

It's interesting, DPC's also made the game exit if it detects a Turkish translation mod. I don't know what his deal is. :cautious:

Are you stringing every single love interest along in that route? At this point, the only person that's cutting ties with the mc if she finds out he's fucking other people is Bella (if she finds out the mc has fucked Cathy).
  • Sage still doesn't care who the mc fucks, but things will change since she says she's available now.
  • Josy is totally expecting competition, and it's interesting she's encouraging Jill even if she knows she is her competition, perhaps she feels safe knowing she has Maya to fall back on...
  • Jill is feeling Jealous but she's being consoled by Josy and encouraged to keep at it, and expect some competition.
  • Maya is the one that suggested an open relationship when the throuple began, but that's not a perpetual state.
So my guess is it's not too late. The game isn't yet half way through, but the mc has started thinking about getting serious with one girl or another, so maybe some more binding decisions will come up soon.

But at this point in the game, the mc is playing the field, and it's somewhat considered acceptable. Even Bella understands that, she just isn't looking for someone like that.

On that note that I suggested Josy dealing with Jill as competition, in the scene where Jill is getting upset as feeling of jealousy are overwhelming her, the conversation goes:

Jill: "This is so not what I imagined that this would feel like."​
Jill: "When you meet someone that feels right, and then this happens..."​
Josy: "I feel the same way."​
Josy: "And to make matters worse, I'm friends with you."​
Josy: "And you're just...lovely."​
Jill: "You too."​

Josy only says all that if the mc is in a relationship with her and Maya. But I'd just like to emphasize the last two lines, for those hoping for a Jill/Josy situation. :sneaky:
But all this conversation between Jill & Josy happens if the MC sabotage Tibalt's presentation with the dickpic?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If the thief also took the drugs, she wouldn't have any coke to sell to Rich later.
Quinn's drugs/steroids/etc where stolen, the fact she was robbed AFTER she left the dealer's house is enough to validate that.
You go in with money, out with the merchandise... it's really that simple, there is absolutely no reason to go in there with your money then keep "your cut" and walk out with no supplies for your customers.... Quinn allready was short on money so she didnt even have enough to keep aside any possible cut at all....

The fact she went to Rich (preps guy) with the coke just means she went back for new supplies and charges everybody double to meet the next payment for the 2 shipments of supplies.... ( she gets the supplies sells them then pays them when getting the next batch.... really not an uncommon thing for small time dealers starting up)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PinkmeX

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Quinn's drugs/steroids/etc where stolen, the fact she was robbed AFTER she left the dealer's house is enough to validate that.
You go in with money, out with the merchandise... it's really that simple, there is absolutely no reason to go in there with your money then keep "your cut" and walk out with no supplies for your customers.... Quinn allready was short on money so she didnt even have enough to keep aside any possible cut at all....

The fact she went to Rich (preps guy) with the coke just means she went back for new supplies and charges everybody double to meet the next payment for the 2 shipments of supplies....
The entire transaction is 100% spelled out.

She's not buying drugs from him, she's selling his drugs and taking a cut from the profits.

She goes in, hands over the money she made selling the previous batch, Buddy goes away and comes back with her cut, that's her money from the profits. He hands that to her in the bag that we see the thief stealing. He then asks what drugs she wants for the next run. EDIT: No drugs changed hands in that transaction.

No drugs were stolen, just her personal money, meaning her entire previous batch gave her zero profit. She's increasing the margin on the batch (which she has, it hasn't been stolen) to make up for her monetary losses after the theft. Typical Quinn solution, make your customers pay for your own fuckup.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
that would be the first criminal to work like that..... there is no logic in risking the money that comes from your cut... you can be ripped or arrested and loose money on you that you just could have kept safe at home....

Furthermore the stuff you actually need to selll isnt gonna magicly appear when you meet your customers, so your idea Quinn just went out with money and then got robbed from only that really makes no sense.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
that would be the first criminal to work like that..... there is no logic in risking the money that comes from your cut... you can be ripped or arrested and loose money on you that you just could have kept safe at home....

Furthermore the stuff you actually need to selll isnt gonna magicly appear when you meet your customers, so your idea Quinn just went out with money and then got robbed from only that really makes no sense.
She's not a middleman, buying and onselling, she's working for Buddy, as an employee, should she be carrying all the financial risk? That doesn't make sense.

Consider the series Breaking Bad. Jesse doesn't make Skinny Pete and Badger pay for the meth they are slinging, they take the meth, sell it, then return with the cash and collect a cut.

She told Buddy what she wanted, and he gave it to her, but after he'd already handed over her cut (in the bag). EDIT: She then grabbed the drugs later.

Seriously dude, go back to the post where I pasted what actually took place and read it. I'm not speculating, I'm telling you exactly what took place in the game. You're making assumptions contrary to what happened in the game.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes