Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No.
Rox is Quinn's father. Did you guys not pay attention to the scene in Ep.6? The face tattoo on Rox is the reason Quinn wears the make up she does most of the time.
It's amazing, really. People theorizing stuff without paying attention to what they are shown. What's more amazing is he recognized mother? That was more subtle than Rox, lol

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Are you playing with a mod? For me fucking Riona, Cammy, Becky before Sage didn't have an impact on the Sage scene on any routes. Lily is the only difference maker. No complicated variations at play at all.
A code was shared a few pages ago. If you are playing the game normally, any lewd actions before Sage has a penalty. The only one affected by doing Sage's scene first is Lily.

Python:
if ep7_lily_lewd or ep7_camila_lewd or ep7_riona_lewd or ep7_rica_lewd or ep7_becky_lewd:
    mc "Fuck... I can't hold it... I'm gonna cum."
    sa "Already? Ok... Come inside me at least, don't ruin my dress."
    jump ep7_after_sage_label
It was literally 2 posts under your quote

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's amazing, really. People theorizing stuff without paying attention to what they are shown. What's more amazing is he recognized mother? That was more subtle than Rox, lol
I blame an entire four years of "Alternative facts"... Fuck evidence and science, it's just lies, believe whatever you want and believe it passionately! :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Zirael Q

Yabba

Jun 29, 2017
Just a cool aside I played the new game on the phone ( putting colour blocks into spaces ) and i won a special achievement as the first player to reach 100 moves !! got a trophy too

Reactions: goldenrule91

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I blame an entire four years of "Alternative facts"... Fuck evidence and science, it's just lies, believe whatever you want and believe it passionately! :rolleyes:
Well, we can just be thankful that "Bella is Jill's sister" and "Lynette is Jill's sister" theories are finally over.
Now we are trying to tell people Quinn didn't get her drugs stolen, only her cut. Actually we are trying to convince Quinn doesn't go there to buy drugs and that fucking blows my mind.
How hard can it be to understand that?
Buddy gives Quinn drugs.
She sells it all in a time period, probably a month.
Returns the money she made from sales.
Gets her cut from it. Seriously :FacePalm:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
that would be the first criminal to work like that..... there is no logic in risking the money that comes from your cut... you can be ripped or arrested and loose money on you that you just could have kept safe at home....

Furthermore the stuff you actually need to selll isnt gonna magicly appear when you meet your customers, so your idea Quinn just went out with money and then got robbed from only that really makes no sense.
While I agree that bringing all money to get your cut back is a bit weird, the stuff you need to sell just appears somewhere else because keeping money and product in separate places actually makes more sense than keeping it all where you live
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jun 1, 2020
Weird stumbling block in episode 7. While cleaning up at the pink rose you have to cleanup 4 things. I cant find anything but the bottle and the glasses. Ive tried clicking all over the place and i cant get more than 2 of 4 items.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm wondering about this little bit of dialogue and what Tommy told Rusty...

I strongly suspect Tommy told Rusty that Maya was Josy's friend. Josy's family (including Tommy) knew the two were friends, they just never knew the two were lovers. So Tommy has almost certainly met Maya in the past.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I strongly suspect Tommy told Rusty that Maya was Josy's friend. Josy's family (including Tommy) knew the two were friends, they just never knew the two were lovers. So Tommy has almost certainly met Maya in the past.
Yep, it sounds logic.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Reminds me of religion but that's a touchy subject.
Next, we're gonna have a theory of the dog food Arieth ate belongs to the kidnapped mutant puppy of Jill that Bella keeps locked behind the door in her house.

Well, we can just be thankful that "Bella is Jill's sister" and "Lynette is Jill's sister" theories are finally over.
Now we are trying to tell people Quinn didn't get her drugs stolen, only her cut. Actually we are trying to convince Quinn doesn't go there to buy drugs and that fucking blows my mind.
Buddy gives Quinn drugs.
I don't understand how it's so hard to grasp. It's all pretty much right there in front of us. All we have to do is look at the images. Then again, not a lot of people have real world experience to draw from. I forget to take into consideration that a lot of folks on threads like these are a lot younger than I am and lack a lot of experiences that I've dealt with.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zirael Q

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
While I agree that bringing all money to get your cut back is a bit weird, the stuff you need to sell just appears somewhere else because keeping money and product in separate places actually makes more sense than keeping it all where you live
Totally forgot about that bit with the drop off, so definitely there were no drugs on Quinn's person when she got mugged.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
That's exactly where my mind went. Only I find it sorta hard to believe that her family thought they were simple friends. I've had friends in the past that if they stayed over for a night, my family would accuse me of being gay. I also grew up in the bible belt of the USA as well so take from that what you will.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
it is just map .. but not complete walkthrough for the mansion .. any other way ??
Aaargh! Why didn't they just write how many points you should give to whom and what places to repair first so normal people could play it. Not everyone is a rock scientist!

yolo322

Mar 21, 2020
Can we please have NOPY link for the full version? These other portals just reduces the speed so much, it's not even funny :(

Saibas

Oct 28, 2018
Buddy gives Quinn drugs.
Wait, people though Bella was Jill's sister? What? For me it's pretty obvious that she's Jill's sister friend.

About Lynette being Jill's sister, DPC whas leading us to think that before and it could still be if he wants (plz no), he could do something like: "She changing her name was a way of rebelling against her family". I just hope he doesn't, i don't think this game needs incest.

Even though Quin doesn't go there to buy drugs, she still could go there to pick the drugs Buddy gives her, after all, she needs to get those drugs from somewhere.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I will now explain to you how to find solutions for BaD. DPC has revealed the entire game up to EP7.

Look at the picture and the possible links and compare the constellation with the gameplay.

screenshot0001.png

For example Picnic.
Sage Picknik: MC helps Sage to become healthy. Sage helps Maya.
Jill Picnic: Jill tells about her inheritance. Jill helps Maya.
But MC can't go to both picnics. Maya is only with Sage and Jill in the picture.

Another example of the picture?
Josy is separated from Maya and Jill. There will be two possible throuples with LI's. Josy/Maya/MC and Jill/Maya/MC. Look at the hand of Jill. But if the MC choose only Josy, there could be another throuple for Maya and Jill. Jill/Maya/Rusty. Rusty is drifting more and more to the CHICK side. Accordingly, it becomes another couple possible. Jill/Rusty and Maya/Sage. Like now Maya/Sage. In EP7 Sage says to Maya that they are more similar than Maya knows. It gets more interesting. Chad always says that he loves Sage. We found out in EP7 that Cahd and Troy are a couple. Oops. Another throuple possibility. But it gets even crazier. Troy and Mel are not siblings. At HOT'S pool, Mel and Sarah made out like two lesbians. What if they are both bisexual? What if Sage is bisexual?
What is for sure, if the MC wants to have the throuple with Josy and Maya, he needs to find a partner for Jill and/or Sage. But hello, why not Jill with Sage. But what about Bella now. Neil and Bella probably broke up because Neil got a child support lawsuit. Yes the MC has a brother, but it's not Tommy, no it's Vinny. Again a why. MC and Josy have sex. Josy's stepbrother is Tommy. (Incest) Now it should be clear who destroyed the DIK Mansion. Mel and Sarah blackmailed Chad and consequently sent the pictures to Dawe. I can also very well imagine who made the Cathy Cluck. But I'll keep that to myself. Just for your information. It's not Vinny or Mel/Sarah.

Another example for the picture?
Bella and Josy are separated from Jill, Sage and Maya.
Josy and Bella, however, are close together. If you choose Bella, the MC becomes the ice prince. (DnG) James is probably alive and in a coma because of a car accident. James caught Bella and Jill in flagrante delicto. He reacts the same way about MC again. Only James is driving. How I come on it. Bella finds Cathy's panties in the car. With this DPC shows you the past and the future. Remember Swyver. The MC can leave a dick pic of himself there. Compare that to EP7. Thus, I could imagine for Josy to have the same thing happen to her as James. The ice prince is born. Ergo, the MC must decide. But it gets better, If the MC has chosen Bella and enters into a relationship with her, Neil will end up in a coma at best. But Neil finds out that Bella and the MC had sex with each other. Why? Bella and Neil were once a couple and little MC will have played funny in Bella's house. How I come up with this. Bella's bathroom has the little kid's stairs. Damn. If Lana is still alive, Josy and the MC might have played together as kids.

But now the question is, why aren't Josy and Jill together in the picture? Because they can't be together because Jill is Josy's aunt. (Incest)

(Yes damn. This all put together from a special render and the game)

Now take my theory, if you don't warn Maya about Quinn, and compare it to the Special Render.

DPC EP7 "True Colors"

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes